𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕲𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖉

A/N: Just a notice. . .A lot of this chapter is going to be in other people's pov because Rose isn't too interactive in this chapter. You'll see what I mean when you read. Anyways, enjoy!

(TW: MINOR THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE!)

****

"Damon hasn't said a word to me. Every time I try to talk to him, he shuts me down," Stefan said, currently lent on the lockers. Elena was across from him, also lent on the lockers. Elena forced me to go to school today. She said we needed some 'normal' in our lives. 

"Do you think he's still trying to find Katherine?" I asked. 

"I don't know," Stefan answered, shaking his head before continuing, "He waited 145 years, only to find out Katherine couldn't care less. I mean, that's got to hurt, right?" 

"And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy," Elena remarked, causing Stefan to have a small smile. 

"You have every reason to be upset with him," he said causing Elena to nod in agreement. "Have you thought about what you're going to do?" I already knew he was asking Elena more than me. I just go with a flow, it's Elena to make all the decisions and stuff. Plus, Isobel isn't my mother and I'm not related to Katherine. I wonder if he told Elena I was adopted too. Probably, they tell each other everything.  

"About what? Isobel, my vampire birth mother, who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine, who screwed over your vampire brother. Nah. Haven't thought about it at all," Elena replied snarkily. 

"I'm sorry I brought it up," Stefan obviously found this amusing, he has a smile that's dying to come out. 

Elena rolled her eyes, "It'd just be nice if we could get through one day without having to deal with any of it. No vampire mother or brother."

"No vampires at all?" Stefan questioned, raising his brows. 

Elena smiled, "No vampires but you. I just want to get us back to normal stuff like school. . .And homework--and--here's a thought--fun." 

Stefan gasped, "Ooh, that sounds good to me. When do we start?" I gagged, noise and all. Elena shot me a glare and I faked a smile. 

"You better not leave in the middle of the day. If I find out-" 

I cut her off, "Yeah, Yeah, I'm gonna get in trouble. Don't worry I'll be here all day." I started walking away when she called after me. 

"I mean it, Rose!" 

"Whatever!" I waved goodbye before I turned the corner and exited the school. Maybe I can bother Damon the rest of the day. 

Elena

I was currently at Stefan's locker when Caroline came up to Stefan and I. I have yet to see Rose and I'm 100 percent sure that she left. Who knows where she went, but I'm sure she'll be fine. She has her siphoning thing going on. Caroline was asking about hanging out later, like a double date sort of. "I'm thinking nothing huge, just dinner at the grill, maybe a late movie," Caroline suggested. 

"You mean like a double date?" Stefan questioned. Thank god he said something. I'm a bit skeptical on this date thing. I don't think it's a good idea.

"Two pair out on a Friday night, coupled. Yeah, a double date," Caroline shrugged.