𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝕸𝖊

I woke up in need of going to the bathroom. Once I opened the door to the bathroom, I saw Vicki brushing her teeth. I furrowed my eyebrows as she spoke, "I-I'm sorry, I'm almost done."

"It's-It's ok. Take your time," I stuttered, walking back to my room to get ready for the day. 

Once dressed, I walked downstairs and saw Jenna and Elena. "Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?" I asked Jenna.

"Uh-huh," she said as she continued writing something. 

"And you have no objection?" Elena asked as she poured herself some cereal. 

"He could be craftier about it. At least make an effort to sneak her in and out. Oh, and, uh, just so you know, I won't be home for dinner," Jenna attempted to hide her smile, looking up at us. 

"Oh, so you're actually going to do it. You're gonna go out with Logan," I teased. 

"I'm gonna show up to torture him, yes," Jenna let a small smile slip as Elena and I chuckled. "And have you heard from Stefan?" Jenna asked Elena. 

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. 'Hi, um, Elena, I, um, I have something to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days' " Elena said, imitating Stefan's voice causing Jenna and I to laugh. He would say that. 

"Haven't you called him?" Jenna asked.

"Nope. Not going to either," Elena said, annoyed.  

"And you're ok with everything?" I asked.

"No, I'm not ok with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning, and then I thought, what am I going to write? Honestly, I'm not going to be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy," Elena said. Well, girl power, I guess. 

"Okay then," Jenna said. 

"I'll be fine," Elena said, picking up her bowl of cereal and walking away. 

* * * *

I was in the hall with Elena and Bonnie when we heard Caroline say, "I mean, it's a fundraiser for god's sake." We all turned our heads and looked at Caroline in disbelief. 

"Unbelievable," Elena said to us. 

"It's like nothing happened," I said as I kept my eyes on Caroline. 

"She's in denial," Bonnie commented, shaking her head. I heard someone walking up to us and saw Stefan.

 "Hey," he said. 

"Hey, uh, you know, I gotta go, uh, be somewhere right now. Come on, Rose," Bonnie said, grabbing my wrist and dragging me away. 

****

I was at the grill with Matt playing pool. I was currently winning when Elena came up to us. "Hey, have y'all seen Stefan?" She asked.

"Nope," Matt said and I shook my head. "If you want to kill some time, um, you can rack." Elena chuckled shaking her head. "Come on, we haven't played in forever. I'll let you break," Matt pleaded. Elena smiled, giving in. 

"Oh, come on, we can't start over now. I was winning," I complained. 

****

"And there's Vicki, all nonchalant in the bathroom like it's no big deal that they're hooking up," I said as I took my shot on the pool table. 

"Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. You guys' brother and my sister, that's weird," Matt said.