𝕭𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓

"Why can't we just stay here?" I whine, pulling on Damon's arm and planting my feet, trying to stop him from walking any further. I did not want to see my sister. And being the petty bitch I am, I'm not answering her calls or texts. She still hadn't said sorry. All her texts consist of, "Rose please call me. Rose answer me. Rose." And other random texts to spam me. I practically wanted to throw my phone out the window. 

"No, we have to watch her to make sure she doesn't try to make 'decisions' again," he said, pulling me along. 

"But Bonnie trapped her in," I said, attempting to stop his movement. 

He sighed, turning to look at me. "You're gonna have to talk to her sometime. Better sooner than later. Now c'mon." He pulled me along again as I reluctantly gave in. I knew at some point I was going to have to speak to her. I was just hoping today wasn't gonna be that day. But it seems Damon is making it so. 

* * * *

Damon opened the door, entering my house. Elena needs to lock the damn door. Elena turns her head looking at us. I forgot to tell her Damon and I... you know. Anyways, I'm sure she figured it out by now. "You should really lock your door," Damon says, standing in the doorway of the living room. Elena stays silent as she gives him a death stare. Damon frowns, "Oh, come on, pouty. At least give me two points for ingenuity." 

I look at him with furrowed eyebrows, shoving his shoulder. "I thought of this plan, asshole." Damon rolls his eyes at me as we hear Elena speak up. 

"Do you think this is funny?" 

"Yes, Elena," Damon says as he begins speaking in a sarcastic tone. "I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life and your sister being dragged with you."

Elena fake laughs, "What did Stefan say about this?"

"He had a good laugh," he says, pulling me along to sit on the couch with him. 

"And what did he say about Elijah still being alive?" Elena questioned. 

"Yeah, that." Damon sighs, putting his arm around me. "I didn't tell him." 

"Why not?" Elena furrows her brows. 

"He can't even do anything about it," I shrug, answering Elena. 

"Yup," Damon agrees before looking around the house. "Where's Bonnie?" 

"I thought she was meeting you," Jeremy answers, entering the living room. 

"No. She's on moonstone duty and we're on suicidal sister patrol," I tell Jeremy, nodding my head towards my sister. Elena rolls her eyes at me, crossing her arms. 

"And who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?" Jeremy asks.

"Vampire Barbie asked me if she could handle it and I said why not? I figured if she screwed up, he'd bite her and then I'll be rid of two of my problems," Damon smirked. I gaped at him, grabbing a pillow and slamming it into his gorgeous, but annoying, face. 

"Hold on a second? Tonight's the full moon?" Elena asked. 

"Yep, but you're too absorbed with all your suicidal tendencies to notice," Damon bit back, answering his cell phone that had just begun ringing, standing up from the couch. Damon was gone for a short moment when he came back. "Change of plans, you two baby-sit," he pointed at me and Jer.