𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑

Rose's Dress for Founders Kick-Off^

****

"Come on, Jeremy, Rose. Going to school. Walking out the door now," I heard Elena yell from downstairs. I grabbed my bag and quickly ran downstairs with Jeremy behind me. He hasn't been doing too well since Vicky's funeral, but he's strong. He'll move on eventually. I make it downstairs when I notice Uncle John in the house. Great, what is he doing here?  He used to give me hell before I was 'shipped off.' I looked over at Jenna and Elena. 

"What is he doing here?" I mouthed to them, but all I got was a shrug. 

"Uncle John. What's up?" Jeremy said, brushing past me while patting Uncle John's shoulder and walking out the front door. 

"Rose," He nodded in acknowledgment. I walked down the stairs to be next to Jenna. "I had some business in town. I thought a visit was in order," He explained why he was here. A visit is never in order, asshole. 

"How long are you staying?" I asked. I hope it's not long. 

"I don't know yet," He answered. Just great. . .

"Hmm. Ok. Well, we're gonna go to school. I'll see you later," Elena said as she walked out the door and I followed after her, but turned around to look at Jenna. 

"Make sure he leaves," I whispered to her. 

"I know. Have a good day. Do your work. Can't have you repeating the 11th grade," she joked as I rolled my eyes. 

"Bye," I turned around to get in the car with Elena. Well. . .this is a terrible morning. His own presence ruined my day. 

****

I was walking when I saw Stefan by his locker. I've been needing to ask him if he can help me with my homework. The only class I'm failing is history and he's a pro at that. I borrow Elena's notes and Caroline's for the other classes and then just use them for homework. If I'm desperate enough I'll cheat during a test, but I usually cram the night before and then do the best I can on the test. I'm a great guesser. I would do the same for history but Mr. Saltzman saw I was cheating on my test and the notes I didn't take myself because I copied it word for word from Elena's paper. I was in a rush, don't judge. Desperate times call for desperate measures. 

 So, he told me that my notes better be my notes or else he'll fail me. Not only that, but I haven't been doing the assignments in his class and I'm way behind. So, I need Stefan's help with notes and homework. I walked up to Stefan and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around as I spoke, "Hey, so I kind of need your help with some homework for history. I wasn't exactly paying attention during class and yeah. So, what do you say?" 

He smiled at me, "Sure. I'll be over later?" 

I nodded, "Yep, and thank you."