𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊

My eyes shoot open as I hear a door slam. I look over to my right and see Damon asleep with his arm around my waist. I slowly push it off as I move to get up. I walk into the hallway and walk towards Jeremy's room to peak in, just to see nothing out of the ordinary. I hear shuffling as I quickly turn around and see Alaric eating cereal. Both of us gasp as we end up scaring each other. 

"Rose," he clears his throat, covering his, you know, with the bowl. 

"I heard something," I explain as he chuckles awkwardly. 

"That was us," Aunt Jenna says as she comes up the stairs. "I'm sorry," Jenna nervously smiles. 

"We didn't think anyone was up," Alaric says. 

"But here you are," Jenna adds on.

"We were just. . ." Alaric attempts to make an excuse. 

"We were just. . ." Jenna tries to help him out. 

"Chunky monkey?" Alaric holds up the bowl, offering it to me.

"I'm not really hungry, at all," I decline.

"Well. . ." Alaric chuckles nervously, "I'm naked. So, I'm gonna go." Alaric walks past me and into Aunt Jenna's room. I start to walk back to my room when Jenna stops me. 

"I'm really, really sorry," Jenna apologizes. 

"It's ok, Jenna, don't worry about it," I brush it off. 

"I know he's been staying over a lot. Are you-Are you sure it's ok?" 

I nod, "Seems like things are good." 

Jenna smiles, "They're extremely good." 

"Then I'm extremely ok with it," I laugh as I go back into my room and lay back down. "That was awkward," I tell Damon, knowing he's awake. He chuckles as he wraps his arm back around me, nuzzling his face in my neck. 

* * * *

"I'll be back, ok? Stefan and I are going to have a talk with Katherine," Damon tells me as he gets up, throwing his clothes on. 

"No goodbye kiss?" I joke. He moves over to me as he presses a kiss to my lips. I grab onto his jacket, pulling him on top of me. Another round, I guess.

* * * *

"She wants to get out of the tomb in exchange for the moonstone and her leaving Mystic Falls," Stefan explains. Stefan and Damon had come over to tell us what had gone down when they visited Katherine this morning. So, we gathered in the kitchen. 

"You don't believe her, do you?" I ask them.

"No, of course not. We just want the moonstone," Damon responds, tossing an orange back and forth between his hands.

"According to Rose's friend, Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break," Stefan informs. 

"No spell, no doppelganger sacrifice. Ergo, you live," Damon says. 

"How do you destroy it?" Elena asks. 

"By releasing it from the moonstone," Stefan says, leaning on the island counter.

"How do you guys even know this is gonna work?" I ask them.

" 'Cause we have a crafty witch on our side. Plus, you to help," Damon answers, looking at me.

"You discussed it with Bonnie," Elena says, sighing. 

"She agreed to do anything she could to help us," Stefan says.