𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖚𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘

Jenna groaned, clutching her head, "Oh, my head. What's wrong with me?" Elena and I scooted to sit in front of her. 

"Do you remember what happened?" I asked her. 

Jenna pushed her hair out of her face. "Elena called me," her eyes flickered towards Elena, "You were so scared. I should've known that it, it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house someone grabbed me. A vampire."

"Klaus," Elena told her. "It was Klaus." 

"He made me drink his blood," Jenna continued. "And I, I don't. . . I don't remember anything after that. Where are we? W-What happened?" Jenna started to panic as she looked around. 

I grabbed her hands, trying to calm her, "We're at the quarry. He brought us here." 

"Why don't I remember anything?" Jenna questioned. 

Elena and I looked at each other as I nodded for her to go ahead and explain. Elena sighed before starting, "Jenna, do you remember when I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" 

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's. . ." Jenna stopped when she realized what was happening to her. "Oh god. He killed me." 

"Jenna, listen to me. Listen to me, everything's going to be ok. We're going to get you out of here," I attempted to comfort. 

"I'm a vampire," Jenna mumbled. 

"And I bet you're hungry," Greta's voice cut in. Elena eyed the jagged rock on the ground before running forward to grab it. Greta threw her hand up, launching Elena back a few feet. 

"Elena!" I ran to check on her but was stopped as a ring of fire was placed around me. I turned back to check if Jenna was alright. 

"Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped. No matter what you do," She taunted. As soon as the word spell left her lips, my mind began racing. I could siphon the circle, knock Greta out, then siphon Jenna's circle. But it would be difficult because Greta was keeping a close eye, and if Klaus were to show up, it would be almost impossible. I just need to be quick enough to get Jenna out. 

"Greta, please. Just, just let her go," Elena pleaded. Greta picked up a sharp rock and cut into her wrist. 

"Klaus chose her," Greta moved her wrist closer to Jenna's mouth. "Drink it."

"Jenna, don't!" I called out. I could tell Jenna was trying her hardest to resist, but the temptation was too strong. 

"I can't," she said before she bit into Greta's wrist. After a couple of seconds Greta tore her wrist away before she placed a ring of fire around Jenna. Jenna had a look of terror on her face, as if she couldn't believe what she had done. 

"Jenna, it's gonna be ok. I'm going to get you out of this," I nodded in reassurance. 

* * * *

"How are you feeling?" Elena asked Jenna. 

Jenna nodded, "I feel like myself. . . only not. Everything is brighter, and. . . the fire's hotter. Part of me is terrified, but there's another part of me that doesn't want to feel anything." 

"Vampires can turn off the part that's human. That's the part that hurts," I explained. 

"I'm gonna die, aren't I?" Jenna asked, her voice shaky and eyes filling with tears. 

"No!" Elena refused. "Jenna, we're not gonna let that happen. I don't care what I have to do." We then heard yelling in the distance. Our heads turned in the direction of the noise.