𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

Roses Dress for 60s Decade Dance

Roses Dress for 60s Decade Dance. (if this is hideous lmk and paste the pinterest link in the comments and i might change it. )

* * * *

"Please sign here and here," the old man said as he pointed to the places in need of signing. After deciding that Elena and I could live here and own the house for protection, we called over a real estate associate as soon as possible. Elena signed the blank spots first, then passed it over to me. 

"So this place is all yours?" Bonnie asked skeptically. "They just gave it to you?"

"For now," I shrugged. "As sole owners, we're the only ones who can invite a certain type of person in here." My eyes drifted over to Mr. Henry, I think his name was. "If you know what I mean." 

"Your own personal safe house," Bonnie concluded as I finished signing the papers, passing them over to Mr. Henry.

Elena nodded. "That's the idea."

"Wouldn't want to clean it," Bonnie joked as Elena and I chuckled. Mr. Henry collected the papers and put them in his briefcase, clicking it closed. 

"Let us walk you out," I offered as Elena and I walked over to the front door, Mr. Henry trailing right behind us. 

"Thank you again, Mr. Henry," Elena and I smiled at him as we both shook his hand. He shot us back a smile, walking out the door and nodding at Damon and Stefan. The brothers attempted to walk in, but were stopped by an invisible barrier. 

"Oops, forget about that," I chuckled. " 'Lena, wanna do the honors?"

She smirked, "Stefan, would you like to come inside my house?" 

He smiled brightly at her. They are so in love, it's disgusting. "I would love to. Thank you." He stepped inside the house, going to the living room as Elena followed after him. 

Damon had a displeased look on his face, "What are we, 12?" 

I sighed, leaning against the door frame, crossing my arms. "One of us is. However, if I let you in, what's in it for me?"

"You'll just have to wait and find out, won't you?" He smirked at me. 

"I think I'll leave you out there." 

He gave me a fake smile, "Sure you will." 

I rolled my eyes, "Fine. You may enter my humble abode."