𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕿𝖎𝖊𝖘

Rose's Dress ^

Rose's Dress ^

****

"Scum ball. Scum bucket," Jenna muttered, glaring at the TV. 

"Who are you talking to?" Elena asked, walking into the dining room with a box in her hand. 

"Him," Jenna said, nodding to the TV.

"The news guy?" Elena questioned. 

"Also known as Logan 'Scum' Fell. Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?" Jenna asked. I hated Logan. He was always all up on my Aunt Jenna which was absolutely disgusting. 

Elena chuckled, "No way. You and him? He's cute." 

I cringed, "Elena, your taste in guys is poor. I mean how can you like a ball of scum?" She rolled her eyes in response, continuing to clean items from the box she had. 

"Rose is right. He is not cute. There is nothing cute about him," Jenna said with disgust and turned off the TV. I walked over to Elena, sitting on the chair next to her. 

"What are you doing with that?" I asked as Jenna moved closer to see. 

"I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box. Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood that she would loan it to the Founder's Council for their heritage display," Elena said, cleaning a compass. 

"Is that Grandma Beth's wedding ring?" Jenna asked, picking up a ring. 

"Originally, it was great-great-Grandma Mary's wedding ring," I informed as Jeremy came strolling in.  

"How much do you think this stuff is worth, you know, like on eBay?" Jeremy asked, picking up the compass.

Elena quickly snatched the compass from Jeremy, "You're not going to find out."

Jeremy walked towards the kitchen and pointed at Elena, "That stuff is mom and dads. You can't just give it away." 

"She's not giving it away. It's called a loan, Jeremy," I said. I then heard the sound of the doorbell. Sighing, I get up and walk towards the door, opening it. "Hey Stefan," I greet the vampire. "Here to see Elena?" I teased, wiggling my brows. 

"Is she bothering you?" I heard Elena say from behind me. She moved past me, wrapping her arms around Stefan. I took that as my cue to leave, walking up the stairs. I didn't want to see them being all lovey-dovey. Although, I was happy Stefan decided to stick around. 

* * * *

"Delicate flower versus Naughty Vixen?" Bonnie asked Elena and I, looking at the glossy polishes. We had decided to do some manicures before the Founder's party. Bonnie also mentioned she had something important to tell Elena and I.