"What no?" yoongi asked,

"Huh?"

"You said "No-no chance". he said mimicking namjoon and shaking his head just like him. namjoon smiled pressing his lips together and shake his head as he just wanted to say that" No-no chance" in his mind but he just say it out loud. Yooongi raised his eyebrow at him but nodded anyways, because he know namjoon was weird. and can be weird sometime. 

Kookie stood in front of the cake with his two bestfriend at his right and left side with him. Jin smiled looking at three cute baby's looking at the cake with wide eyes. 

"Cut the cake baby" he said. kookie nodded rapidly holding the plastic knife in his hand tightly. 

After that everyone started singing the birthday song for jungkook, while he cut the cake in first piece. Jin came and sliced it properly for him to feed his baby. he held the cake piece in front of his mouth. Kookie ate some piece of it, while sehun too opened his mouth. Jin chuckled at his cuteness, he feed the same piece to sehun and he ate it all. he looked over at kai and saw his chin shaking. he sign as he understood he will start crying soon. 

"Kai we have more, don't cry baby" he said cutting another piece. he held it in front of kai and kai wiped his tears and ate the cake happily. Jin smiled when the three bestfriends again hug each other. 

"Kookie!" Jimin called softly. Kookie pulled out and showed his famous bunny smile to him. 

Jimin held the huge present it front of him, he giggled clapping his hand.

jimin chuckled patting his head. 

he got many more presents from his got7 uncles and his hobi uncle.

Hobi came after a long time in kim's house. he was busy with his work and college. but today he took off some time to came to kookie's birthday, he brought a beautiful necklace for jungkook with a name engraved on it "Kookie".

"Thank you unkle" he smiled. hobi patted poking his cheeks with his index finger. Kookie giggled placing a little peck on his cheek. Hobi smiled. 

"You bitch!" yoongi smacked. hobi yelled in pain rubbing his back. 

"Where the fuck did you go?" he asked angrily, hobi smiled innocently and hugged his bestfriend tightly, yoongi scoffed but hugged his best friend anyways. 

"Reunion after long time" Mr.kim chuckled. Yoongi and hobi playfully glared at him and sat down next to him on the couch. while some of them were busy playing with kookie along with sehun and kai. meanwhile jaebum and jackson were sharing a packet of chips together, namjoon was sitting beside bambam talking about random things. 

                                                                                - - 

Next day..

Taehyung woked up late in morning because he slept late in night. yes he was really busy with his study's that he literally forget about the time . he looked at his side lamppost and saw the same card, that always brings smile on his lips and made his day. 

he rubbed his messy bed hairs and got up. yawning loudly. 

he them took a quick shower and wear his today's outfit