Ch118 - Extra: Sexy boss is livestreaming

Edited by Noks

When Yu Yan had sent out his notice saying that he was going to stop livestreaming on a regular basis, many of his stream followers expressed that they couldn't accept it. Only after quarreling about this issue on Weibo for several days did Yu Yan relent and promise his fans that he would livestream to chat with them whenever he was free.

In fact, he didn't really want to retire. He was just worried that his academic courses would be too heavy to take into account the length of livestreaming time required by the platform.

When he went abroad, he was able to broadcast his livestream once a week, and the viewers were satisfied with just this as well. Every time on that day, they would smash gifts at him until he attained a rank on the popularity lists.

However, recently, he hadn't livestreamed in nearly a month already.

It had gotten to the point that when Yu Yan agreed to his friend's mutual invitation and opened his Weibo to do something, he came across as many as 999+ private unread messages in his account.

[Why haven't you done a livestream in a month? Are you okay?]

[5555 you talk ya, the public security in foreign countries is too bad, Mama is so worried QAQ]

[Has your Weibo been hacked?]

[Ahhhh you'd better let us know that you're safe and sound ah!!]

Several fans had been sending him private messages almost every day, with every word dripping with concern, and their messages made them seem like an old mother who was broken-hearted over her son's absence.

The old mothers kept on asking again and again, until finally, one day, they saw a new post on yanxyan's Weibo.

[yanxyan: I'll see you guys in the livestream room at 8:00 tonight.]

Under that post was a comment from a fan who asked: [Will you turn on the video camera?]

Yu Yan was chewing bread at that time. He thought about it for a moment, and then answered casually: [En.]

Thus, his fan group chatted noisily throughout the entirety of his dinnertime, and by 7:50, his livestream's popularity points had already been pushed to 20,000, and quite a few fans had started sending gifts as well.

The livestream started on time at 8 p.m.

It was just that the anchor didn't make a sound, only the mouse could be seen swimming slowly across the screen.

[Yanyan turn on the video camera! Turn on the video camera! The video camera!]

[Today, I want to order a movie called ]

[Why aren't you talking? Is my cell phone broken?]

The barrage screen was full of questions, and the fans were very warm and considerate.

The anchor's mouse glided across the screen and finally reached the "video settings" on the sidebar of the live broadcast platform.

When the video was turned on, there appeared a cold-looking man on the screen, who was currently frowning and wearing a loose gray sweater while looking impatiently at the computer screen.

Before everyone could react, the man opened up PUBG and logged into his account.

A character with the ID Yii11c appeared on the screen of the game.

[?????]

[Why is it you? What about Yanyan?! Where's my husband?!]

[Has Boss 1 come to inspect the house?]