Ch65 - Not heat-resistant

Edited by xiin and Noks

Yu Yan had pondered on things for a long time before he had arrived in Jincheng. When he was in the elevator, he kept telling himself that upon seeing 1, he absolutely couldn't be embarrassed or nervous. When people were nervous, they would stutter, and that included him.

He hadn't expected to actually be thrown into a daze just by laying his eyes on him.

...It was too shameful.

But, he hadn't fallen into a daze because of the other party's appearance. Although the other party was really handsome, he wasn't a face-con dog.

It was just that... Recently, he had been watching too many videos and had been listening to too many voice messages repeatedly, and so when the person featured in all these videos and voice messages had suddenly appeared in front of him in reality, it resulted in an inexplicable sense of something that was in the computer abruptly coming to life.

It wasn't until he suddenly felt the warmth on his head that he returned to his senses.

He looked at Yi Chen's eyes and said, "It's not even 9 yet, didn't you say it would take half an hour..."

"I did drive a bit fast, but didn't go over the speed limit." Yi Chen removed his hand from Yu Yan's head and moved the umbrella to shelter him as well. "Let's go?"

"Okay." Yu Yan had originally wanted to be the one to hold the umbrella and lifted his hand... only to touch the black strap hanging from the bottom of the umbrella handle.

Only then did he realize that 1's hand was very long; his fingers, splayed around the handle of the umbrella loosely, were also long and slender. The white against black was well-matched, and its visual effect was excellent.

After getting in the car, Yu Yan put on his seat belt and pretended to be calm as he asked, "What are we going to eat?"

"Is there anything in particular that you want to eat?" Yi Chen held the steering wheel and moved the car a little towards the exit to make way for the guests behind him.

The smell of the Gucci cologne was everywhere in this enclosed space. It wasn't overpowering, but it also couldn't be ignored.

In order to make social interactions go smoothly, most men chose to use cologne; even Yu Minyang would use it. Its usage could also count as being polite towards others. Out of all the different scents Yu Yan had smelled so far, he felt that the present one was the best scent.

He shook his head. "No, I just landed and don't really know the restaurants here... Do you have something you want to eat?"

"Then I'll choose." Yi Chen looked sideways at him. "That friend of yours isn't coming?"

Yu Yan replied, "His girlfriend ordered him a lot of takeout."

Yi Chen let out an "en," started his car, and asked, "Let's go to the restaurant I often go to?"

Yu Yan answered, "Okay."

Yu Yan looked out of the window absentmindedly, but since all his thoughts were completely focused on the person next to him, he didn't really take in any of the nighttime scenery outside.

1's voice sounded even better without the medium of an electronic equipment distorting it. Maybe it was because he'd gone through a whole day of meetings, but there was even some hoarseness in his voice, and just now, they had been so close to each other...

The music that was playing in the car stopped suddenly, and was followed by a beep that signified a call.

1 had used his Bluetooth to call someone.