Ch109 - Extra CP (Zuo Zhen x Lu Xiuhe)- Like me forever oh.

Edited by Noks

Airport meetups were still something people had to devote particular care in organizing, and so the big fan sent Lu Xiuhe the list of fans who were going to be there at the airport meetup. He glanced at it; in such a small place as Manyang, with such short notice, they could still actually gather dozens of people.

The big fan said that they had far more than just these people, but the event happening in Manyang this time was a group activity. The other members of Pz would also be coming, and if there were too many of Zuo Zhen's supporters, then that could cause dissatisfaction among the fans of the other members, so even the 30 or so people who were going to this meetup had been carefully selected by her.

Basically speaking, fan circles were really complicated, and you had to take a lot of care even when just arranging an airport meetup.

On the day of the airport meetup, Lu Xiuhe was still reading the "30 rules for an Airport Meetup" that had been sent by the big fan while having breakfast. He was studying it even more seriously than the time he had spent memorizing study materials in high school.

Zuo Zhen would land at 11:30 a.m., so Lu Xiuhe arrived at the airport at 9:00 a.m., and most of the other fans had also arrived by this time. Lu Xiuhe called out for everyone in the groupchat, and soon, they all gathered together.

"Did everyone have breakfast?" Lu Xiuhe said, "Let's go grab the spot by the exit first, but remember, don't occupy too much of it. Let's also save some room for the other fans, but the spots that will allow for good shots to be captured have to be grabbed beforehand. There's also no need to bring along too many lightboards, just two or three will be enough. Small items can be taken..."

He went over all the things they had to take precautions for once, and his voice wasn't loud when he was doing this, just enough to allow the fans around him to hear him clearly.

But in reality, most of the fans weren't listening to him attentively.

They had known that it was a boy who was organizing the airport meetup today, but they hadn't expected him to be a tall, fresh, and sunny boy. He belonged to the type of person who drew the most attention when he threw his jersey on to go onto the basketball court.

"Do you understand?" After Lu Xiuhe finished, he laughed a bit with the fans. His white teeth flashed out, and his sunniness rocketed up in a straight line as he called out, "Little Meimeis."

The little Meimeis took a hundred critical hits.

Lu Xiuhe didn't think anything about calling them little Meimeis. One look and he could tell that most of the fans here were younger than him. After all, all the fans who were older than him were working themselves to death at the year-end rush.

It took a long time for them to return to their senses, after which they nodded and replied, "Un-understood..."

By eleven o'clock, they had successfully managed to occupy the spot closest to the exit for VIP passengers. Lu Xiuhe, standing in the middle of this crowd, kept feeling very awkward.

Besides him were not only Zuo Zhen's fans, but also the fans of the other group members, and all of them were mainly women, and there were even more junior and senior high school students in this crowd. As a big man standing in the center of this gathering, he stood out like a crane standing among chickens.

"Um, Lulu ah." The female fan nearby suddenly patted Lu Xiuhe on the shoulder.

Lu Xiuhe turned his head and asked, "What's the matter?"

"It's my first time coming to an airport meetup, and I keep thinking that I should mark the occasion." The little girl raised her selfie stick and said, "....Can we take a picture together?"