Ch89 - You want to add his WeChat?

Edited by Noks

Yi Chen was the first to notice that the content of the lines floating in the barrage assistant had to do with him.

However, he didn't have any intention of stepping back at all. Instead, he raised one hand and put it on Yu Yan's gaming chair, coming close enough for their arms to touch each other.

Originally, he hadn't quite understood why the staff had blurred out his face during the livestream of the platform's gala?

At that time, his mosaiced picture had become quite popular, and many stream followers had even spread it out all over Weibo. It was his assistant who had first discovered and reported the issue to him, and only then had he asked people to control his popularity in the eyes of the public.

If he had really gotten onto some Weibo trending search while he still had a mosaic over him....

Yi Chen couldn't help but frown when thinking about this issue.

Usually, the area covered by the poison circle was very small, and during a normal match, it could even count as being the semi-final circle.

But this match still had dozens of survivors left. Yu Yan pretty much got into a fight every two steps. By the time he was wrapping up one fight, before he could even apply a first-aid kit to himself, he would hear more gunshots close by.

At this time, lines that Yi Chen couldn't understand suddenly appeared in the barrage.

[???]

[Stream followers can ah. If you can even snipe something like that, kill all your teammates and commit suicide, then you can get on the bus.]

[Confessing?? Don't ah, bro. Even if Xiao Yan really is bent, you'll get no results there! Didn't you see who was sitting next to him?!]

Yu Yan's expression suddenly turned subtle. He only heard Yu Yan slightly cough, then hold down the voice key in the game and say, "....Hello, thank you for your like."

Yi Chen frowned and stared at his headphones for a few seconds, before suddenly getting up and leaving.

Yu Yan looked at his figure reflexively and wanted to ask him if he was bored, but it was inconvenient to do so with the mic on. Finally, he resisted the urge and focused his attention back on the game.

Who would have known that the other party would come back only half a minute later.

Yi Chen was carrying earphones in his hand, and after connecting it to his cellphone, he resumed his original sitting position and swaggered into the livestream.

The stream followers looked at the entrance prompt that appeared on top of the livestream screen, then looked at the seated visual of the same person at the corner of the screen.

[...... Boss 1, what are you doing with this??]

[Lolololol, I forgot that boss couldn't hear anything this whole time. Logically speaking, what's the point of playing this game if you can't hear anything?]

[Boss 1, listen to me, is this Xiao Yan stream follower sniper being proper?!]

As soon as Yi Chen put on his earphones, he heard a strange voice talking.

He looked at the lower left corner of the computer to make sure that this sound didn't belong to any of Yu Yan's teammates in the game. It should be coming from a nearby player who had turned on the all-game voice chat mic.

"God Yan, do you need any accessories? I have an 8x scope, a zoom, and a silencer here." It was a boy's voice, and some tension seemed to present in the midst of his enthusiastic tone.