Ch12 - I'll protect you

Edited by Divetus and Noks

Back at his stream, the abuse continued.

[Finished watching? Can't speak now?]

[You don't know how to absolve yourself of this ba.]

[If you're not running cheat software, I'll livestream myself in a meat grinder.]

"Don't ah." Yu Yan narrowed his eyes and directly closed the game. "What did the meat grinder ever do to you?"

Lu Xiuhe's QQ avatar immediately flashed at the bottom right of the screen, so Yu Yan adjusted the broadcast window and pulled the dialog box to a place where the viewers couldn't see it.

Your Great Lord Lu: What's the situation ah, Xiao Yan...

Your Great Lord Lu: I went to see the video. I have to say, it does look a bit strange.

Yu Yan: En, I saw it too.

Your Great Lord Lu: But you definitely didn't run any cheat software ah!

Yu Yan: I didn't run any, but I wouldn't be so sure about the others.

Your Great Lord Lu: What do you mean?

Yu Yan: Xiao Rui was the one who told me that banana was behind the tree.

Lu Xiuhe froze, immediately recalled what had happened, and sent over a series of exclamation points.

Your Great Lord Lu: You mean... Xiao Rui was running a cheat software??

Yu Yan pursed his lips, thinking about how to reply.

After playing PUBG for so long, he could tell in ten seconds whether or not someone was using any cheat software. However, when it came to his own friends, he didn't want to jump to conclusions.

After all, in most players' hearts, only morally corrupt people would use cheat software.

Your Great Lord Lu: Fuck me, Xiao Rui has come to ask me for your contact information... Should I give it or not ah?

Yu Yan had previously added Xiao Rui's and Climber's WeChat, but unexpectedly, his WeChat was hacked and all his friends were deleted. At that time, everyone hadn't met up, so he hadn't added them back yet.

He replied with an 'En'.

Soon, there was a flashing red '1 new friend request' notification from WeChat friends. As soon as he clicked accept, the other party immediately sent him a message.

Xiao Rui: Yu Yan, I heard that your livestream exploded la? What's the matter ah, are you still playing?

Yu Yan: The viewers are accusing me of running a cheat software.

He stared at the chat and saw the notice of "Typing" from the other side.

It wasn't until two minutes later that the phone let out a slight vibration.

Xiao Rui: No way ba? But that's also normal. You play so well. They can't play that well on their own, so of course, they say you're running a cheat software.

Yu Yan: En, just now when we were on the hill, how did you see the person across from us?

Xiao Rui: Which one ah?

Yu Yan: In the semi-finals, behind the tree, the one I headshotted with an AWM.

Xiao Rui: Already forgot. I must've seen him run behind the tree ba?

Yu Yan: Really?

Xiao Rui: ... Of course ah, what else could it be?

Meanwhile, the barrage's abuse had grown even more excessive. Yu Yan had always been optimistic, but no one would be happy after being inexplicably attacked with words for more than ten minutes.