Ch54 - You're different.

Edited by Divetus and Noks

Yu Yan didn't look at the name carefully before clicking accept, and realized it only after the other party entered the party lobby and their names were displayed side by side.

Is it my fault I'm noob.

It's not your fault.

"..."

Afraid that the microphone by the side of his mouth would capture and reveal his emotions, he carefully and imperceptibly drew in a breath.

[What are you guys doing??]

[You're a PUBG anchor, not a LoL anchor, okay? ...I'll also watch LoL! Go for it!]

[I think that the fifth chapter of will be coming out tonight!]

Fifth chapter? Did that mean that the fourth chapter has already been posted?

He had thought that since 1 hadn't come to play games recently, that PO author wouldn't have gathered enough materials to cut and put together.

He was about to start a match when a dialog box popped up.

[Okay okay okay hugging you: ?]

[Okay okay okay hugging you: Match, together?]

1 was a novice, and it would be easy to get flamed if they met the sort of teammates who really wanted to win. Yu Yan agreed without even thinking about it.

Soon, the two of them entered the room at the same time, and the other person already there was "Little fairy wants a hug QAQ".

"Xiao Yan, I saw that StarTV Weibo post, hahaha, so cool!" As soon as Lu Xiuhe came in, he couldn't help but liven things up first.

Yu Yan replied, "Not really cool, start?"

"Start bei... Wait a minute." When Lu Xiuhe saw his teammate's ID clearly, he grew excited. "This 'It's not your fault,' is this your—"

Yu Yan's heart jumped, as he remembered that he had talked with Lu Xiuhe about matters related to 1 before. Knowing that he had misunderstood, he blurted out, "No..."

"It's me." Yi Chen said, "What's the matter?"

Lu Xiuhe: "..."

Lu Xiuhe: "This is boss 1?!"

"En." Yi Chen confirmed, completely unaware of Lu Xiuhe's confused state, and moved around the screen. "Which of these two roles should I pick?"

Lu Xiuhe shut up. He had thought that these two names seemed like couple names and had even wondered if this person was the "suspected online partner" Yu Yan had mentioned to him before.

"You haven't played before, so just pick first," Yu Yan said.

Lu Xiuhe asked, "Then won't me and my baby be separated?"

[Little fairy wants a hug QAQ: It's fine. I can be the jungler and you can go mid?]

[Little fairy wants a hug QAQ: We can team up as mid and jungle to move together.]

Lu Xiuhe laughed pervertedly. "Okay, let's move together, move together!"

"..." Yu Yan said, "I'm streaming, can you not use obscene language?"

Lu Xiuhe replied, "Okay bei."

[Little fairy wants a hug QAQ: Your friend is an anchor?]

"Yes, StarTV." Lu Xiuhe said, "A great God anchor, very powerful—of course, he's a little worse than me."

Yu Yan didn't say anything and picked the ADC role for himself. Because he had been influenced by Lu Xiuhe, in his mind, LoL felt full of dog food everywhere.