Ch50 - Scammers nowadays are too vile

Edited by Divetus and Noks

The person involved was dumbfounded, so it was needless to say that all the uninformed viewers were also dumbfounded.

[Surpassed! Surpassed laoshu!! Holy shit, are all new anchors this belligerent?]

[Hey wait... what's going on ah? Boss 1 got forced down from the rankings right after he left the stream?? I'm not allowing it!!]

[Yanyan's Daddy? Why do I think this name sounds weird... Yanyan's Daddy? First warning for insulting the anchor's family!]

[If you don't vote, I won't vote, so when will Xiao Yan rise above?! Sending out a little star! Go, crush and kill the shady anchor laoshu!!]

[You're all hilarious. laoshu fans weren't smashing any gifts because the rankings were stable, okay? In a bit, this anchor will be pressed down again. Don't get so excited, you guys all look so unsightly.]

As the number of viewers in the stream slowly rose, the number of antis did too. Since a fullscreen chat ban would stop the entire barrage chat, thus reducing popularity points, the small stream moderator decided to be diligent by banning people one by one.

Yu Yan had never received so many gifts. From the other end of the call, he heard a knock on the door shortly followed by an unfamiliar female voice. "President Yi, this is a hard copy of today's meeting minutes. I've sent the electronic document to your email, and..."

"Noted." Yi Chen interrupted her. He narrowed his eyes and looked down at the ongoing voice call on his phone. "I still have things to do here. I'm hanging up first, have a good stream."

"... Okay." Yu Yan replied and then hurriedly added, "Let's talk again at night!"

Yi Chen laughed and let out an "en" sound.

The secretary held the documents tightly as her eyes almost overflowed with curiosity bubbling up from her heart. Although she maintained a high level of professionalism, gossip was a woman's nature.

She had been working for this big boss for three years, and during this time, it wasn't like she had never been attracted to him. However, it had already been a long time... those feelings were already long gone. She had seen many people come and go, someone stepping up as soon as another fell, but not a single person had ever succeeded.

But now, she was met with the sight of her boss smiling and laughing with someone... while on a voice call?

Yi Chen ended the call and his smile almost instantly disappeared. "You can continue."

The secretary quickly gathered her thoughts and staidly read out the dinner invitations that Yi Chen had received today. Not only were his business partners on the list of names, it also contained names of brokers, little flowers of the entertainment circle, directors...

Recently, the Yida Group had announced its intentions to enter the entertainment industry. Within a few days after this news was released, an endless stream of visitors was seen.

While the secretary reported the received invitations, Yi Chen's eyes still remained on the computer screen next to him.

The young man said something that Yi Chen couldn't discern and then directly implemented a fullscreen chat ban. He then conscientiously continued playing the game, not concerned about anything else.

Yi Chen lightly flicked his index finger and was mentally filtering through the dinner party invitations when his cellphone dinged.

Mo Nancheng: Are you free tonight? Let's have dinner together, I found a delicious restaurant.