Ch45 - The game is almost done

Edited by Divetus and Noks

If they hadn't mentioned it, Yu Yan would have almost forgotten about the notice. He didn't expect it to be brought up again.

Yu Yan said, "But..."

Lulu cheered up. "That's right, that's right! At that time, banana's face looked terrible hahaha. He still stubbornly refused to admit his mistake. He said that he didn't exactly state that Yu Yan was botting and told stream followers to not spread gossip about him. Watching that happen back then, I can't even begin to tell you how refreshing I found it. I wanted to run over and spam Yu Yan with meteor showers!"

Yu Yan said, "No need..."

Tuantuan interrupted, "So that's to say, Administrator 03 still lurks in Xiao Yan's stream every day?"

Yu Yan tried to say, "I'm not..."

"Yes. He even personally takes action to ban people!" Lulu had the final say. "Xiao Yan's backstage supporter is awesome ya!"

Yu Yan interjected, "I don't have..."

"Don't worry, we're not looking down on you." Tuantuan said, "This is such a big advantage ah! I'll properly fawn upon you now, so, in the future, you must protect me if someone tries to mess with me."

Yu Yan was speechless and wanted to tearlessly cry.

After they stopped talking, Sheepy also sent him a friend request. Yu Yan stared at the request for a long time, not knowing whether to accept or reject it. He was afraid that the other party also thought that he had some backstage supporter, and had specifically run over to beg him for help... Wouldn't that be really awkward?

Fortunately, after Yu Yan accepted his friend request, the other party just said hello to him and didn't say anything more.

He exited QQ and switched back to Weibo to look at the post. There were basically two groups under the official StarTV Weibo: one group consisted of banana fans, who were constantly taunting others with their chins pointed nearly at the sky; the other group was shouting "StarTV is a bottomless pit of corruption", meaning that they firmly weren't convinced with StarTV's response and wanted the platform to show evidence from the inspection.

The two sides were even for now. As for the attitude of StarTV's administration—it didn't look like they were going to spend any more effort on this matter.

Yu Yan sighed.

If it was as Sheepy had said—that banana had fooled the masses, had a backstage supporter, and had already been designated to win the Best Anchor of the Year award behind the scenes... then laoshu was probably also the same.

Then, his anchor sponsorship program and the Kills King of the Year award were also bottomless pits of corruption.

Although he didn't have much hope to begin with, he still felt very uncomfortable having this piece of knowledge in his heart.

However, this was just the way the world was. It was never fair; he knew that all too well.

It was just, every time he ran into this kind of thing, he was still unwilling to accept it.

Forget it.

He put his cellphone beside his pillow, pulled the quilt over his head, closed his eyes, and forced himself to go to sleep.

Two minutes later, he tossed the quilt off, turned over to pick up his cellphone again, and opened WeChat.

The stickied chat's last response was still from yesterday. It was the "Okay, then next time ba", which he had sent. Up until now, he still hadn't received a reply.