Ch15 - Do you know why you're so noob?

Yu Yan was 10/10 absolutely a voice con, but compared to other voice cons, he seemed to be a bit more... No, not a bit more, but exceedingly more picky.

When he was a child, he liked using a radio to listen to a certain announcer read letters addressed to the station. He did this regularly for four years, come rain or shine. Later, when the announcer left, the radio was abandoned in a corner to accumulate dust, never to be used again.

Then, there was a foreign animation voice actor. He overheard this voice when he passed an audio-visual shop. After he went home, he lapped up all the animations that that CV had done. Those shows were still intact on his computer. Unfortunately, the CV was old and wasn't suitable for main male lead roles. He went on to voice uncle roles.

Yu Yan could still remember the first second when he heard the CV do his big uncle voice—he had nearly crushed his earphones.

...

After repeatedly doing this several times, Yu Yan frowned and found that something wasn't quite right——

The voices he liked... all seemed to be male voices.

It wasn't that he thought girls' voices weren't nice to listen to. Like everyone else, he thought girls with soft voices were cute, and girls with high and cold voices were elegant. But besides that, he didn't have any other peculiar emotions towards them.

... It wasn't like when he heard 1's voice, where he started blushing, and his heart had begun pounding. It even felt as if the hollows of his palms had small hammers gently beating inside them.

Just now, he almost trembled and gave away his entire inventory.

Lu Xiuhe said, "Stop dreaming, I won't give it to you."

Yu Yan curbed his bubbling energy. After he finished tossing everything, he turned around to leave, his back giving off the feeling of being in a hurry.

[It's not up to you to refuse.]

[Gunfight right here, whoever wins gets the gun.]

[You guys are bullying people here ah!]

The PC and console versions of PUBG were different from PUBG mobile—friendly fire would actually damage teammates.

Lu Xiuhe trembled. "It can't be that you want to murder your own son ba?"

"... No, everyone, don't speak nonsense. I never kill my teammates." Yu Yan paused, "Although, my teammates weren't carrying Mini14s before."

Half a minute later, Lu Xiuhe dropped the Mini14 onto the ground. "... Why do you have only one gun on your back? When you tossed the M24, why didn't you pick up the one that Boss was holding?"

At the time, Yu Yan had run away from his patron, so how could he have the heart to wait for Boss to throw him his gun?

"He had a S686, I thought it over, and you don't know how to use it anyway."

Lu Xiuhe: "..." Who on earth had he provoked?? Not only being threatened into handing over his gun, but also having to suffer this personal attack?!

"Thank you so much. I don't feel guilty at all right now."

"That's good." Yu Yan ignored the grievance in his words, loaded the gun, and left Lu Xiuhe's sight without looking back.

"I dropped the S686 where I was." Yi Chen opened his inventory, picked up all the things left by the little anchor and equipped them. "I don't know how to use markers, come and get it yourself ba."