Ch106 - Extra CP (Zuo Zhen x Lu Xiuhe)-Zuo Family Army_Your Great Lord Lu

Edited by Noks

The moment Lu Xiuhe saw Zuo Zhen on the same flight back to Manyang as him, he almost jumped out of his seat.

After their encounter at last night's gala, Lu Xiuhe had pretty much admitted defeat and run away. Later, Zuo Zhen had sent him a lot of messages, all of which were very short, consisting of just one emoticon or a punctuation mark. Lu Xiuhe didn't reply to any of them, even though he had held his cell phone and remained awake until three o'clock in the middle of the night. No matter how he tossed and turned, he couldn't fall asleep, so at last, he grit his teeth and sent a reply: I'm flying back tomorrow morning. If you have anything else to talk about, bro, we'll chat later.

After sending this, he immediately added: Anything else means matters like borrowing money and such.

Just after he sent that message, he thought he was being pretty stupid. No matter how bad the situation became for Zuo Zhen, he would still be richer than Lu Xiuhe.

After sending the message though, he seemed as if the big stone weighing on his heart had disappeared, and so, while still holding his cellphone, he fell asleep within two minutes.

Upon waking up and finding out that Zuo Zhen hadn't replied, Lu Xiuhe was quite surprised.

Along with this surprise came a slight feeling of discomfort in his heart.

After all, in his eyes, the message he had sent meant telling Zhou Zen to never contact him again.

After Zuo Zhen sat down in his seat on the plane, Lu Xiuhe took out his cellphone and checked it, all the while swearing in his heart. Sure enough, regarding flights from Jincheng to Manyang, there was only one such flight this morning.

After the plane landed, he hurriedly took his luggage and quickly said goodbye to Yu Yan, and then rushed off the airplane. He moved fast, for he was in a hurry to leave, but also, couldn't help looking back. He saw Zuo Zhen, who was wearing a mask, a pair of sunglasses, and a hat, fully decked out, walking slowly behind him, with some strands of distinctive pink hair poking out of the hat next to his ears.

It didn't seem like he was trying to catch up with him.

Lu Xiuhe's dad had said that he would come to pick him up, but he was still stuck on the road right now, so Lu Xiuhe had no way of leaving the airport for a while. He could only stand at the exit of the airport and wait. Turning around in his spot, he found that Zuo Zhen was also nearby. That person had already put on earphones, and was holding his cell phone and chatting with someone. He didn't even glance at Lu Xiuhe.

...... It couldn't be that he had imagined Zou Zhen's favoritism towards himself? So he actually hadn't come to Manyang for him?

Zuo Zhen didn't look up from the beginning to the end, and Lu Xiuhe became more and more convinced that this conjecture made sense. Stars were so busy, and moreover, which one of them would take such pains over an online dating partner?

However, hadn't that female anchor just said yesterday that the Pz group was very popular? Why wasn't there even a person here to pick him up?

Although Zuo Zhen had covered himself up tightly, he was very tall and stood out in the crowd, which had attracted many people's attention. A few girls beside him were already nervously putting their heads together and plotting.

Several times, Lu Xiuhe nearly walked forward to tell Zuo Zhen to go wait in the lobby. However, while he was still hesitating, his dad's car had already arrived in front of him.

He kept standing still on that spot. Father Lu got out of the car, took his suitcase, and put it in the trunk. All through this, he kept up a stream of talk. "Why are you in a daze? Get in the car quickly, I still have to go and check out some newly arrived equipment. There's something wrong with two machines, and we'll have to change the hardware."