Final Note...

Oh my gosh! I honestly can't believe it's over! Stuck In Reality series is officially finished! Geez I didn't think I would actually be this sad about it yet here we are.

Me, sitting alone in my living room at 1:22am being all sad about this... Jesus.

Anyhow!

I really just want to give a huge thank you to everyone who took the time and read both books in the series, it means so much to me. If I could give you all a hug, I would🥰

Thanks to all of you guys, Stuck In Reality now has over 6k reads!! Holy shit!

Leo: Language! This is supposed to be at least sort of child friendly-... sort of...

Shadow: Oh shut up you cheap Captain America knockoff.

Mikey: AHA! You just got dissed by a girl!

Shadow: *sigh* Now go away so I can finish this goodbye chapter.

Mikey: But I wanna say goodbye too-...

Shadow: You'll get your chance. Later. Now go bother Raph or something

As I was saying...

I don't know how to thank you guys for all the support I've gotten on both books. It's always a joy to come on here and see that people actually like the work that I'm doing. Writing has always been a passion of mine and getting a chance to explore new ways of writing has been fun.

But really, I am SOOO happy that you guys actually like the stuff that I'm putting on here.

This series has been a wild ride, everyone. A wild ride indeed. You've been through portals, sicknesses, training, torture, arguments, and so much more in these two books. And hopefully you've loved every minute of it.

I love each and every one of you so much and thank you again for everything!!

Mikey: See you on the flip side bros!

Leo: Thank you all for the support! It means the world!

Donnie: We love you all so much and can't thank you enough!

Raph: See ya later everyone. It's been a ride

Shadow: Raph, are you-... crying?

Raph: *sniff* no. I'm fine. It's allergies. *sniff*

Shadow: Aww Raphie. Such a softy🥰😂

Donnie: Soft like a killer teddy bear...

Raph: Why you-... COME HERE!

Shadow: *sigh* Idiots. I'm surrounded by idiots.

But if you want to see more of Raph, his book Fierce, is out now! It's book one in a four part series, so if you haven't already, go check it out!!

Love you all, and thank you again,
XX Shadow