1- Talking? Nope

Your POV

You had on a blindfold, you were listening to where he was. You held up your katanas and heard him circle quietly around behind you. The air shifted and you dodged as he stuck for your back. You sprinted towards him and started the fight.

Although you were blindfolded, you were keeping up with the fearless leader all the same. It's like you could see his movement in your mind, before they happened. As he moved, you thought about his position and noticed he left his chest open for half a second as he struck downward and you smirked before rolling sideways and holding the katana to his chest plate.

"Yame!" You heard Splinter end the match and took off your blindfold, keeping the katana pointed at his chest. When you saw his face you smirked. He had his hands up in surrender and his wide blue eyes on the tip of your katana.

"Nice job Y/n," you looked at Donnie who had an impressed look on his face. The others sat beside him with their jaws dropped.

"Very well done my child," said Splinter. You sheathed your katana and Leo grinned and bowed. You bowed to him before Master Splinter dismissed you and you went to grab a towel and your water.

It had been three months since you had moved to the turtles lair and you loved it. Training with them, going on patrols with them, just hanging out with them in general was amazing. You wouldn't have ever thought you would be living with your childhood idols. You even had a kick-ass black and silver suit for when you were out with them on patrols. Donnie had even equipped it with comms and hidden pockets for smaller weapons.

The only thing was you and Leo hadn't really spoken about your relationship. Although you evidently liked him and Raph and Donnie keep insisting he likes you too, you weren't sure what was happening. You hadn't talked about it since that kiss. And it was killing you.

"Hey nice going there tiny," said Raph from behind you. He looked over his shoulder to where Leo was. "Ya know ya have to talk to him," he tried to whisper, but it didn't work. You sighed and grabbed your stuff before walked out of the dojo, Raph following close behind.

"I know we do. He just keeps making excuses. And besides, we haven't really had a chance to talk in private," you replied.

"He's the one making excuses?" He smirked. You rolled your eyes and headed into your room to grab new clothes for a shower. "All I'm sayin' is ya gotta tell him. You know you like him, he's just not gonna tell you that he likes you back unless you show interest first," he argued. You laughed.

"My my now Raphael. How do you know so much about relationships? Is it from those romantic Hallmark movies I've caught you watching while you knit?" You teased. He blinked at you and frowned.

"How did you know-..."

"I know everything Raphael," you said mysteriously. He just sighed and left your room door. You put your head against the wall and groaned, then grabbed your clothes for the sweet relief of a shower.

But when you arrived at the bathroom, the door was locked. You frowned and rattled the doorknob.

"Just a sec," you heard someone yell back. The door opened to reveal Leo wearing only a towel around his waist, the rest of him still dripping water. You squealed and turned around, covering your eyes. He chuckled.

"Oh please," he said laughing. "It's not like we wear actual clothes anyhow. Bathroom is all yours," he said and walked past you to his room. You let out a breath of relief and went into the bathroom, locking the door quickly behind you. You sank down the length of the door and put your hands over your still hot face, only to find you had a nosebleed.

"Oh come on!"

You had finished you shower and was walking to your room, now in fresh clothes and squeezing your hair out in a towel, but stopped when a figure appeared in front of you. You looked up to meet Leo's blue eyes. You just raised an eyebrow and walked around him.

"You did really well in sparring today," he said as he leaned against your doorframe. "Maybe you can help me with my blind fighting."

"Maybe," you said and grabbed your watering can. He watched as you carefully watered your multitude of flowers around your room, then finally he sighed. You looked at him.

"What?" You said. He dramatically put his head against the wall and closed his eyes. You stifled a giggle.

"I'm bored," he said sighing. You got an idea. An evil idea...

"Okay. What do you want to do?" You said quietly, slowly walking closer to him. You saw his eyes go wider as he watched you basically prowl towards him, like a cheetah stalking a gazelle.

"Umm. I-I-... w-what do you want to do?" You saw him swallow hard and you made sure not to break character. Who knew the fearless leader could get so easily flustered?

"I had a few ideas," you said in a soft tone when you reached him. You spotted Mikey over his shoulder and knew this was your chance. You draped your arms over his neck and secretly waved Mikey over. Leo's eyes went even wider and you had to try really hard not to laugh. Mikey on the other hand started to silently laugh and crept over, grabbing a water balloon off the table. You made sure Leo didn't turn around and when Mikey got into position, you quickly pushed yourself away from Leo and Mikey hit him with a water balloon.

"Boo yah!! Nice one!! Doctor Prankenstein strikes again!" Yelled Mikey. Leo turned around, his head dripping water.

"Mikey!" He shouted. Mikey laughed and ran away, Leo not far behind. You laughed as you watched Leo chased Mikey around the lair, almost knocking Donnie over in the process.

"Hey," he tried to stop them, but they ignored him and kept running, Mikeys laughter echoing through the lair. He rolled his eyes and came to where you had grabbed your towel to continue wringing out your hair.

"Hey Don." You greeted the tall turtle and he forced a smile.

"Hey," but his smile soon dropped. You looked at him.

"Donnie, what's wrong?" You asked curiously. Leo stopped chasing Mikey to hear what Donnie had to say.

"Well. I've been monitoring some of the Foot's communications, and it seems they have a new target." He swallowed hard. You got a bad feeling.

"Who's the new target?" Asked Leo cautiously. Donnie looked at him before looking back at you.

"Well-... Umm-... it's you, Y/n."
___________________________

Hello again!! Welcome to chapter one of the second book!!

I hope you guys will enjoy this one as much as the last go!!

I just enjoyed writing about Raph watching Hallmark movies and knitting😂

Leave me comments and tell me how I'm doing!!

XX Shadow

(Unedited)