5- Oops?

Your POV

Waking up wrapped up in Leo's arms had to be the best thing ever.

Although you still weren't sure what you two were yet-...

But no matter, when you woke up with his face nestled into your hair and his arms wrapped tightly around your waist you smiled and gently moved yourself around so you were facing his still sleeping form. You grabbed his hand, cause you knew he liked this, and started to rub circles onto it, slowly waking him up. His blue eyes finally cracked open and he looked at you.

"Those damn eyes." You thought to yourself, staring into his deep ocean eyes. They were still tired but sparkled with the prettiest flecks of dark blue and gold.

"Morning," he said closing his eyes again and giving a tired smile.

You almost died and melted into a puddle right then. Tired Leo was freaking ADORABLE Leo. You tried to get out of his grip to get up, but when you sat up his grip just tightened and pulled you back down so you were laying beside him again. You laughed after a few failed attempts of getting up.

"Leo. Let me go. We need to get up," you whispered. He frowned with his eyes still closed.

"No." He said. You raised an eyebrow.

"Did you just say no?" You tried not to laugh. "Like a literal child,"

"Yes." He said again. You laughed and rolled over so his grip loosened. "Nooooo," he whined after you left. His eyes opened and he pouted. "You were so warm," he said as he too got up. You laughed.

"Well to a cold blooded turtle, I would think so." You left the room to go get dressed and ready for training. He met you in the living room, fully awake and dressed as well. You moved aside his chest plate a little to look at the bandage. It would probably need to be changed so you grabbed more stuff from the medical supplies and had to practically tie him down so he would let you re-bandage his wound.

"I'm fine. It's just a scratch," he muttered as you peeled back the old gauze. The wound looked pretty good, probably would be healed within another day or so. "You and Donnie make such a big deal over this stuff."

"Well excuse me Leonardo, that some of us in this family actually care about medical problems and our family's physical health. So you're going to sit there and shut your mouth and let me work." You said and heard a chuckle from a new presence.

"Amen Y/n. I keep telling him that. But does he listen? Noooo." Said Donnie as he came out of his room yawning. You laughed.

"Morning Don," you greeted as you finished patching him up.

"Morning. So I see you're talking again?" He said nodding at you and Leo. You nodded.

"We figured things out," said Leo.

"Just not our relationship," you thought. Donnie raised an eye ridge.

"I need coffee." He mumbled as he went into the kitchen. You and Leo chuckled and smiled at each other, before heading into the dojo to warm up.

Time skip

Training went well, the rest of the day spent watching TV and now you were sitting on your bed with your sketch pad, looking at a photo you had recently taken of Leo without him noticing. The boys had gone out on patrol, offering for you to come, but you declined, saying that they were right. You would possibly be in danger. So you said you would come out tomorrow just to make sure they didn't get suspicious.

Your drawing was a way to channel your nervousness about them leaving without you. It was coming along nicely, Leo's face and body already sketched out, just missing the colour. You glanced at the clock. 9:44 pm.  Yawning, you put down the pad and decided to have a quick nap until the boys got back.

Half an hour later, you shot awake to a bang outside your room. It was only 10:15. "Are the boys back already?" You grabbed a short tanto blade and crept to your doorway, peeking out. What you saw made you gasp. Leo and Raph were carrying in Donnie, Mikey following along behind with Donnies bo staff in his hands.

You dropped the tanto and ran to the unconscious Donnie.

"Take him into the lab." You ordered. Leo and Raph took him in and lay him onto the table. "What happened?" You asked frantically as you put on a pair of gloves and ran around grabbing equipment.

"Ambush." Said Leo simply. You looked at him and noticed he was favouring his right leg. Raph almost looked like he would pass out. "Leo, get Raph into a chair." You watched Leo look at his brother and his eyes go wide, so he limped over to get a chair which Raph stumbled into as soon as it was under him.

Now that those two were dealt with for the time being, you focused all your attention onto Donnie. His breathing was ragged and he had multiple wounds scattered around his body. His shoulder was at an odd angle and you winced, knowing it would have to be put back in first. So you asked Leo to hold him down and grabbed his wrist, positioning his arm.

"I'm so sorry Donnie," you whispered and then pulled as hard as you could on his arm. He moaned and writhed in pain in his sleep, Leo holding him down. With a loud pop and a small crunch, his shoulder went back into place and you sighed in relief, checking it gently to see if it was in properly. You looked at Leo to see his face a very pale green and starting to sway on his feet, staring at Donnies swollen, purple shoulder. You ran and put one arm around Leo's waist, the other on his plastron as he leaned over, putting more of his weight onto you.

"Go lay down," you said gently. "I'll be over to check on you soon," he just nodded a little and limped over to another examination table, laying down on it. "Mikey!" You yelled and he came running into the lab, panic on his face. "I need your help." He nodded and you gave a grim smile.

"Let's get to work."
__________________________

Welp. That's not good.

Just to let you guys know, I posted a new chapter in a TMNT oneshot book, a Raph x reader, and that there is more to come!!

Go read it and tell me what you think!!

Hope you guys are having a great day my lovely readers!!

XX Shadow