8- The Shredder

Your POV

You woke up, cold and sore, with no idea where they had taken you. As your eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness surrounding you, you realized that you were staring directly at an empty throne sitting atop a staircase. You frowned and sat up, the handcuffs making it difficult.

"Y/n L/n," addressed a deep voice. You blinked as torches lit up all around you, illuminating the room in a menacing glow. Clanging footsteps made you lookup from your kneeling position to see the one and only Shredder standing in front of the black throne.

"Saki," you snarled.

"I see your resolve is still intact. Good. It will be more fun to break you," he said. You winced internally but kept a straight face, hiding all emotion. "Release her," he commanded suddenly and someone came from behind you, unlocking the bindings on your wrists. "I am giving you two options. You can either give up the location of the turtles, saving yourself for right now. Or, you can fight me here, now, in a battle to protect your family. Either way, I will make your death painful," he growled. You kept your eyes down, searching the room while your brain was moving a mile a minute, trying to find a way out.

"Kiss my ass." You snarled back at and he laughed, pointing down at you while someone dropped a few of your weapons beside you. You snatched the weapons up, gripping the handle of the katanas tightly.

"I am so sorry Leo," was the last thing running through your mind as Shredder came down on you.

His fighting style was ferocious, not as graceful as Splinters, and his attacks were heavy and fast. You played defence for a while, giving yourself time to study his attacks, look for weak points. You noticed that between each hit, there was barely a split second where he was open. So you planned your own attack and waited for the right time to do it.

"Fight! Fight back!" He yelled as he continued to strike you, not making any progress on hitting you. You smirked.

"Fine," and you took a chance, using one katana to distract him upward while using the other to block an attack. You counted, and as he went to strike again, you saw your chance. Letting out a yell, you stabbed him just below the shoulder, earning a surprised gasp from him and a scream from Karai.

"Father!" She left her spot by the throne and you didn't have enough time to react. She pinned a pressure point on you, making all your limbs convulse and freeze up, dropping you to your knees as your weapons clattered to the ground beside you.

"Take her to a cell," snarled Shredder, a hand over his fresh stab wound. Although you couldn't move much, you had just enough strength to shoot a devious smirk as you were dragged out of the throne room.

Tigerclaw was the one dragging you, and he forcefully threw you into a dark cell, your head cracking backwards behind you, as he locked the door.

"If it wasn't for fear of Father killing me, I would end your life here and now," growled Karai from outside your door. You just smirked, still catching your breath and did all you could, holding up your hand to the window, middle finger stuck up. Karai scowled before leaving you alone in the darkness.

This wasn't as bad as you though. You assumed they would've killed you right then and there.

"Torcher isn't much better," you told yourself. You glanced around the dark cell, noticing a camera in one corner, a bucket in another, with just a cushion on the floor that was obviously your bed. You rolled your eyes. "So cliche." Your brain was working now, thinking and planning on how to extend your life.

You knew they would probably torture you, so you needed to stay rested. They weren't going to feed you much, so sleeping in short spurts for as often as possible was a good idea, for fear of sleeping too long might mean never waking up again. Staying still and huddled to conserve energy and warmth was also a good idea. "Okay," You told yourself.

"We'll be okay."

What you didn't know was how badly the pain was to come.
~~

Leo's POV

"She what?!" Roared Raph. I winced at the volume. Donnies eyes were glazed over as he finished reading the note, and lifelessly handed it over to Raph, who quickly skimmed over it angrily. His eyes softened when he reached the end, showing unusual emotion for him.

"So she just-... left?" Rasped Donnie sadly. I hung my head.

"I knew something was off about her," said Mikey from beside me. As soon as he spoke, Raph turned his gaze to Mikey, fury coming back into his eyes.

"And you. What the hell were you thinking, letting her leave like that? After you knew Shredder was after her," he roared. Mikey shrivelled back.

"Raphael. That's enough," I yelled. He stopped and looked towards me, still obviously attempting to contain his raw emotion.

"What Leo? She's your girlfriend! She left on this note, the three words I never thought any human would ever tell us mutants, and she left them for you. I love you. And you're just gonna sit on your shell and let her be captured? Tortured? Killed?" By the end of his rant, I felt more guilty than ever.

He was right. And I knew it too. "You're our leader. And I know how hard some decisions are to make. But if you think I'm gonna sit here and wait for Shredder to drag her dead body back here without giving him a fight? You're dead wrong," he finished, staring me down. I stared, slack jawed at him. Never once had I seen such raw emotion and care come from my hothead brother. And that's when I knew we had to do something. Donnie and Mikey looked to me for my response.

I hopped off the cot, ignoring the pain radiating up my injured leg and looked at each of my brothers.

"Alright. Let's do this."
___________________________

Oop. Aww Raph does care

Let's see how badly your torture turns out to be....

XX Shadow