6- I'm Sorry

Your POV

Donnie was stable now, needing many stitches, but was okay. He had a few broken ribs, his shell had been knocked loose, and his arm was now in a sling, but he was alive.

Raph had a small concussion, a few bumps and bruises, with Leo needing more stitches on his leg and other than that being okay as well. Mikey faired the best by far, only a few small scrapes.

You wiped your forehead after finishing up with Donnie and Leo while Mikey slumped into a chair after finishing with Raph. Leo and Raph were both passed out on separate tables and Donnie was still unconscious.

"Thanks Mikey. You really helped me out there," you praised him, sliding into the chair next to him. He chuckled.

"No prob dudette." He replied. You turned to face him bit more and frowned.

"So what happened out there? You guys got your shells kicked, and it's only 11:30," you said and Mikey shrugged.

"We went on our normal route, but this time Karai and some of Shredders goons were waiting for us. They faked an attack in a warehouse, leading us in, and then they ambushed us," he explained. You winced.

"How many?"

"Rahzar, Karai, and an army of advanced Foot soldiers," he said. You frowned.

"New soldiers?"

"Yeah. Looks like Shredder got an upgrade," he said softly, staring at his unconscious brothers. You put a hand over his and squeezed it in reassurance.

"Don't worry Mikey," you gave a sympathetic smile, reassuring him even though it was breaking you inside to see Leo and the others like this. He forced a smile back before looking at your intertwined hands, both stained with some red.

"I'm gonna go wash up," he said quietly. You nodded and squeezed his hand once more, which he returned. Then he got up and left the room, glancing back at his brothers one more time.

As soon as he left, you felt yourself break. Yoy looked between the three beaten and bruised turtle brothers and felt something inside you snap. You put your hands over your face and let a few tears slip down your cheeks. You watched all of their chests rise and fall at a nice pace and cried silent tears to yourself.

"You should've been there with them. You could've prevented this. Why didn't you go with them?" You thought about why. Because you were scared.

You wiped away your tears and stood up, glancing at the brothers once more.

"No more running." You walked out of the lab, into your room, tears staining your cheeks. You quickly changed into your black and silver suit, stuffing the hidden pockets with shurikens, throwing stars, daggers, knives and a smaller dagger in each of the sheaths in your boots, along with a few lock picking tools including some hidden in your hair clips. You grabbed your tanto,  your two larger katanas, and a pair of sais just as extra. You tied up your hair and looked at your reflection in the mirror.

Your face was dark and your (e/c) eyes were angry. You pulled your dark mask over your mouth and looked around your room, knowing that what you were about to do might mean not coming back. So you did all you could do.

You grabbed a paper and wrote a note, leaving it on your bed and signing it fancily with your name. You placed the note on the rose bush from Leo and looked at your room one more time, grabbing a long coat so Mikey wouldn't ask questions if he saw you.

When you walked back into Donnies lab, you looked at each of the turtles again and felt more tears slip down your cheeks.

"I promise you-... I will never let you guys get hurt again," you whispered. You set a hand on Raph and Donnies hands before going to Leo.

You held Leo's hand and rubbed circles on it again, smiling despite the tears trailing down your face.

"You guys will be fine. Mikeys okay. He's gonna take care of you guys," you whispered. Leo didn't move. You kissed his knuckles.

"I'm sorry." You whispered before leaving the room. Mikey met you on your way out.

"Hey! Where are ya headed?" He asked curiously. You forced a smile.

"I'm just going out for a few minutes. There's something I need to do," you put a hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Take care of the boys for me while I'm gone okay?" Mikey looked at you, his baby blues full of concern. You walked away, but stopped when he called you.

"Y/n." He called. You turned. He bit his lip. "Just-... just be careful, okay?" He said. You gave a curt nod, then turned and left the lair, not looking back.

You reached the surface in record time and ditched the coat, pulling your mask up over your face and taking to the rooftops and heading in the direction of Shredders lair.

You reached the outskirts of his hideout and did a bit of recon, seeing no guards on the outside, and no lights on the inside. You frowned, and got an odd feeling.

"Somethings not right." You told yourself and kept looking.

"I didn't think you'd actually show," said a female voice behind you. You stood and turned around, seeing the one and only Karai standing behind you, hand on her hip with a devious smirk plastered on her face. You rolled your eyes.

"Karai." You greeted. She raised an eyebrow.

"So you know who I am? Is it from the turtles telling you? Or all the nights spent watching me kick their shells on your TV at home?" She tainted. You smirked under your mask.

"You mean them kick your ass," you shot back. She glared at you and pulled out a blade.

"What do you think happened tonight Y/n? You're on the wrong team. Come with me, and I'll show you what actual power looks like," she said. You drew your own blades.

"Never." And so the fight began. You knew enough to keep an eye on her because she was known to pull tricks out of nowhere while fighting. At one point, you had her on her knees, blade pointed at her throat.

"Impressive," she panted. You stood tall, but glanced around. You felt someone watching you. "Good thing I always have a backup plan,"she smirked and your eyes went wide.

A shot from nowhere came and put a dart in your shoulder. You stumbled around, vision going blurry, and fell to the ground.

"Good work, Tigerclaw," you heard Karai. "Maser Shredder will be pleased." Then your consciousness slipped away.
___________________________

Uh ohhhhhh. Welp another chapter down. Probably going to post another today or sometime this weekend so stay tuned!!

Go read my one shots book and give me some suggestions on chapters you guys want me to write!!

I have a sad Raph one up right now❤️🐢

XX Shadow