Maybe the baby also heard what she said, and she stopped smiling and started to wail loudly. All of them started to laugh loudly, they all were disturbed a little by the pack members who started to visit their next Alpha excitedly.

As the Alpha attention went to their pack members forgetting about the hungry baby, the baby started to cry loudly reminding them that she is hungry, Alpha chuckled a little while giving his hungry baby to his mate.

As soon as Luna touched the baby the baby started to glow while the moon rays showed a figure to them. They just saw the figure, but the moon rays did their job by hiding the figure.

The wolfs in their head recognized the Moon Goddess and informed to their Humans. All the werewolves present in the room bowed her showing the sign of respect and submission.

" Alpha Laurier " A gentle voice came from the figure.

" Yes mother " said Alpha while bowing her.

" You did a good job as an Alpha and husband, and as a reward your Blood Moon Pack is going to shower with wealth and the people in this pack is going to be healthier," said a gentle voice and hearing this news the pack members started to feel happy.

" And I also gave my daughter to be yours in this birth and name her as Snow," said the voice. The baby slept in the arms of her mother while listening to the gentle voice.

" Yes mother " said the Alpha and the moon light started to fade while the figure disappeared.

After 18 years....

As said by the Moon Goddess, the pack was flourishing rapidly, and diseases were getting cured. This happened all because of Snow. And she became a cherry in everyone's life. But who expected that because of her the pack is going to suffer after a few minutes.

" Snow " Beta yelled out while running behind her.

" You can't catch me Beta Uncle " Snow said out while running laughing hysterically. The pack and her parents were watching them while laughing. But they all stopped once they saw a group of neighbor pack members came to have a war with them.

And the chaos erupted. The higher rank wolves were fighting the other wolves, while females tried to run with their pups. But destiny didn't support them. One by one all were getting slaughtered.

Snow was baffled. She was rooted on her place.

" Snow run from here, never look back and run " said the Luna while shielding Snow from the wolf who was about to attack snow.

" But mo--" She was cut off as a Big black wolf teared the wolf's limb who was fighting with the Luna.

" Just run Snow, you know right we love you so much " mind linked Alpha who was busy fighting with another pack members.

The other pack members got to know about the Snow secret. All they wanted is power and they will go any far to fulfill their greed. The war started and many of them died protecting her, and she can't do nothing, she still didn't change into her wolf which is making her insane.

Snow didn't run from there so Alpha ordered his beta to take her away from here in the pack link.

" Snow please come," said Beta who was in his Wolf form. As she still didn't move so he changed into his human form and started to drag her, Snow thrashed in his hold crying.

Moon Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें