Chapter 289

You already knew that they would explode?" Xiao Jingting said disgustedly to the gluttonous monster beast on his shoulder.

The gluttonous demon beast rightly said: "That is of course, the deity is a man of heaven and earth, and the ancients are universal, know everything, know everything."

"Why didn't you say that early?" Xiao Jingting said with a ugly face.

"What are you doing so angry, haven't you been blown to death?" The gluttonous demon beast said indifferently.

Xiao Jingting: "..."

"Just a few golden puppets! It scares you, I said you are too futile, you say you love fuss so much, what should you do if you encounter a Yuanying puppet explode!" The gluttonous monster beast sighed for a long time. Road.

"Don't give me a crow mouth." Xiao Jingting said angrily.

"I said that you are too unethical. I kindly remind you that you actually said that I am a crow. Is such a noble existence? Can crows be compared?" The gluttonous fire spirit is unhappy.

Xu Lingfeng looked at the gluttonous demon beast on Xiao Jingting's shoulder and couldn't help but wonder.

Xu Lingfeng had long said that Xu Muan said that Xiao Jingting had raised a very owed monster, but he hadn't seen it very much. Now that he saw it, his real name was well-deserved.

Xu Lingfeng looked at the gluttonous demon beast exposed in the face of Wang Bazhi, and secretly said: This demon is really owed to the flat, and the poor Xiao Jingting can bear it.

"Dao Xiaoyou, your shield is very unusual!" Yin Chongyang couldn't help saying.

Yin Chongyang looked at the shield in Xiao Jingting's hands with some envy. When it exploded just now, Xiao Jingting's shield blocked most of the attacks. If this were not the case, then they could not be harmless.

Yin Chongyang secretly said: Every magic instrument in Xiao Jingting's hands is very unusual. Qian Kunding, the soul-souling bell, and the magic sword with amazing power, now see another shield. Ordinary Yuan infant cultivators are lucky to have one, and Xiao Jingting owns several.

Xu Lingfeng looked at Xiao Jingting's shield, and after an explosion, Xiao Jingting's shield became bumpy.

"Jing Ting, your shield is a little broken!" Xu Lingfeng said anxiously, Xu Lingfeng stared at the shield, his eyes narrowed, "No!"

Xiao Jingting's shield, after an explosion, became worn out, but the broken shield was recovered quickly, and the rift was automatically repaired.

Xu Lingfeng's eyes widened and said, "You... what material are you using?"

Xiao Jingting smiled, put away the shield, and said, "It's just ordinary material."

Xu Lingfeng twitched the corner of his mouth and secretly said: Xiao Jingting, this guy, would really open his eyes and talk nonsense. The materials that can be repaired automatically have such high defense capabilities. Xiao Jingting dare to say that such materials are ordinary materials.

Xiao Jingting hooked the corner of his mouth. The shield used natural materials, and the shield used immortal wood, one of the three gods. The immortal wood has very good recovery.

After the immortal crystal was put into the Lingquan, Lingquan discovered the mutation, and the Tianlei wood and the undead wood also mutated. The two spirit trees seemed to change in the direction of the fairy wood. This change made Xiao Jingting happy and worried. The joy is that the spirit tree becomes a fairy tree, the quality is naturally higher, and the worry is naturally the variation of the spirit tree, and more spirit stones are needed.