Chapter 323

Facing the eyes full of expectation in Wolf World, Xiao Jingting smiled embarrassedly and said: "Tianya Taoist, this thing, it eats too much and hurts the body."

"I know this, I am not afraid of Daoyou jokes. When I was young, the golden gun did not fall down, and I married several wives at once, and the affairs were harmonious, but in recent years, I have become more and more powerless, but, my few Lady, huh..." Lang Tianya gave Xiao Jingting a look you know.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "I understand."

There is a great demand for women of the Lions. Some women with high status in the Lions must marry several wives and concubines, and sleep with several men overnight. If the Lions are not satisfied, they will be very irritable and wolf. If Tianya doesn't "work hard", those of his wives would be afraid to wear him a green hat.

Ordinary cultivators have been struggling to meet a woman of the lion race. Wolf Tianya married a few at once. The pressure is self-evident.

However, it is said that the women of the Lion clan are enthusiastic and can bring ultimate enjoyment to the cultivators who roll their sheets. The world is always fair, and there must be losses in gains.

Xiao Jingting looked at Langtianya and grinned reluctantly, saying: "Gold does not pour pills, the super exciting one is already very exciting."

Lang Tianya heard the words and sighed, and Mei Yujian couldn't conceal his loss.

Xiao Jingting looked at Wolf Tianya's sorrowful expression and thought for a while, said: "Well, I'll give Tianya Taoist a pulse and check my body to see if I can adjust it."

Lang Tianya heard the words and immediately handed Xiao Jingting his arm.

Feeling the scorching eyes of Lang Tianya, Xiao Jingting instantly felt the pressure.

In the Yupei space, the peeping gluttonous fire glanced at Xiao Xiaojin and said, "I'm going to see a wolf who doesn't lift, I mean, that wolf looks like a humanoid. Gee, it's really unsightly."

"This guy is arrogant, and he dares to marry a woman of the Lion clan. It's really bold. The women of the lion clan are all people who eat people and don't spit bones! How about the strength of your family! Look at that guy. No need to take medicine!"

Xiao Xiaojin stared at the gluttonous fire spirit fiercely, saying: "You don't need to worry about it, I think you need to take medicine."

The gluttonous fire is full of disapproval: "How is it possible, I am so powerful, where do I need to take medicine?"

……………………

Lang Tianya looked at Xiao Jingting and asked cautiously: "Master Zhang Dan, look, is my problem serious? Can I still save?"

"Have you taken the cherished fruit of the ice attribute." Xiao Jingting asked, raising his head.

Lang Tianya's eyes widened, and some unexpectedly said: "Master Zhang Dan, it's such a brilliant eye! I took a few hundred thousand years old frost crystal lotus 10,000 years ago."

Xiao Jingting thought about it and said, "Then it should be right. After you take Frost Crystal Lotus, your strength will increase under the action of medicine, but Crystal Lotus will also produce cold poison in the body, in order to combat this cold Force, your body will produce a blaze, this blaze will increase sexual desire."

"Originally, if the Yanghuo consumes the cold power of Frost Crystal Lotus, there should be no problem. However, during the period of time, Daoyou should have too much sex, which caused the loss of Yang current, and the cold power of Frost Crystal Lotus occupied the upper hand. Yang's body is getting worse and worse."