Chapter 347

Xiao Jingting took a lot of fairy crystals and immortals to Xiao Xiaodong and Chen Xu. For his son and son-in-law, Xiao Jingting was very generous.

The little chaffinch was lying on the fairy crystal, full of intoxication, said: "It's so exciting! It's so happy."

Xiao Jingting looked at the little chaffinch and asked, "So many years, I have been very miserable!"

The little chicken nodded in a hurry, full of grievances, said: "That's not it! Jing Ting boss, or you have a way! You have earned so many fairy crystals, you don't know, your son! Most of them Time is all for the female of the octopus family

If a person works white, he can't even support himself. If you want to support me, you don't need to know how hard it is. "

Xiao Xiaodong's face turned red, and he was a little unhappy: "What are you talking about? I'm not starving you?"

"I didn't starve to death, but what I have had is of no quality."

"Without quality, you have raised so many fats. With quality, you still don't know what you want!" Xiao Xiaodong said.

The little chaffinch said with excitement: "I am fat, that's because I am fattening, not because the food you give me is good. You know, I drink cold water and grow meat."

"You also know that you have grown fat, and you still have a face to say."

The little chaffinch ignored Xiao Xiaodong and lay on top of Xianjing.

Long Jingtian looked at the little chaffinch, pouted his lips, and said to Xiao Xiaojin: "This stupid dragon is really no good! The blood on this deficient guy is not low. You look at him like he is hatching. Egg! It looks like it’s going to be crushed at first sight..."

Xiao Xiaojin rolled his eyes and said, "You still don't like to lie on the Xianjing Mountain all the year round, but now you look down on others, and you will be crushed, and you will be embarrassed."

Long Jingtian was blocked by Xiao Xiaojin, and Long Jingtian smiled happily and did not speak.

Long Jingtian glared fiercely at the little chicken. The little chicken didn't understand where it offended him. He shrank his wings and shrank away from Xiao Xiaodong.

………………

A young man beside Chen Xu scratched his head awkwardly.

After the small octopus returned to the eight-claw octopus family, he was given the name Jing Hao by the octopus clan executives. Jing Hao as an octopus demon soaring in the realm, although the blood is good, the status in the clan is not very high, the octopus family is more Jing Hao was treated as a breeding pig, hoping that he would marry a few more octopus daughters and give birth to a bunch of fine octopuses.

Jing Hao's cultivation base is low, and Jing Hao is a minor among the octopus, so he hasn't had time to be bred.

Although he hasn't had time to be bred, the octopus celebrity has already waited for him to select several objects, waiting for him to reach adulthood.

Under such circumstances, Chen Xu and Xiao Xiaodong's lives were already reluctant. They wanted to give several people better treatment, but they were reluctant. Fortunately, after so many years, they stumbled and finally survived safely. .

Jing Hao looked in the direction of Long Jingtian and secretly said: To be a demon is to achieve the realm of Long Jingtian. People stop killing, and Buddha stops killing Buddha. The dragon clan betrayed the dragon clan, and his father didn't love him, so he robbed the laozi.