Chapter 248

Li Yi hurried over, Xu Lingfeng looked at Li Yi, his face somewhat uncomfortable.

"Xu Lingfeng, are you sick?" Li Yi scolded angrily.

"Senior Li does not have to be angry, Xu Daoyou just made a joke with Mu An." Xiao Jingting smiled and turned to Xu Lingfeng: "Senior Xu, if you want to be alive, you can exchange the corpse of the centipede monster beast. ."

Xu Lingfeng froze for a moment and said, "Are you interested in the centipede's body?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Exactly."

"Changed." Xu Lingfeng said.

Xiao Jingting took out a jade box and gave it to Xu Lingfeng. Xu Lingfeng opened it and checked it. He put it in Li Yi's hand and Li Yi sullenly refused to accept it.

Xu Muan poked his head from behind Xiao Jingting and looked at Li Yi, "Li Shao, Senior Xu has a heart, you just accept it."

Xu Lingfeng glanced at Xu Muan with gratitude, a little apologetic on his face.

Li Yi glanced at Xu Muan and took the things away.

Xiao Jingting waved his hands, and dozens of golden-topped red-tailed scorpions ran out. The body of the centipede was nibbled clean after a while.

Xu Lingfeng looked at Xiao Jingting and said with some fear: "Xiao Daoyou is really extraordinary, not only raising a group of golden bees, but also a group of golden-topped red-tailed scorpions."

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "These golden-dark red-tailed scorpions are of little value. I wonder if I can cultivate a scorpion emperor." I met the cultivators of the late Yuan Ying, Jindan-level ones The golden-topped red-tailed scorpion simply cannot get close.

"Xiao Daoyou's ambition is really great." Xu Lingfeng couldn't help it.

Xiao Jingting waved his hand and said indifferently: "It's easy to talk."

"Li Shao, Xu Muan and I have something to do. Let's take a step first." Xiao Jingting took Xu Muan away.

Li Yi watched the two people leave and said nothing, but did not say it.

Xu Lingfeng looked at Li Yi's face and said, "Ayi, why are you here?"

"How come I? Xu Lingfeng, don't you think your actions are getting more and more out of order? How can you think of it and catch Xu Mu'an?" Li Yi said angrily.

"I heard that Xu Mu'an and Xiao Jingting have a very good relationship. I caught Xu Muan and tried it out." Xu Lingfeng said.

Li Yi is full of black lines, "Is the relationship between the husband and wife good or bad, you are using your ticket to test?"

Xu Lingfeng smiled apologetically and said, "Who told you to keep them living with you, every time you bombard me out."

Li Yi: "..."

"You tried it, what was the result?" Li Yi asked.

"Xiao Jingting is not a good thing. In addition to Xu Muan, there are several others. He likes to squander flowers and grass. This little white face, relying on some skills, does nothing." Xu Lingfeng said without thinking.

Li Yi looked at Xu Lingfeng and said suspiciously: "How do you know?"

"Xu Muan said." Xu Lingfeng said without thinking.

"Xu Muan said so?" Li Yiman said suspiciously.

Xu Lingfeng nodded and said, "Yeah! Xu Mu'an personally admitted that there are several Xiao Jingting's, and this Xu Muan's brain has problems, and there are several Xiao Jingting's, he was still happy."