Chapter 310

A few days later, Xiao Xiaojin and Long Jingtian appeared in front of the Dan pharmacy, and the Dan pharmacy was already empty.

Xiao Xiaojin saw many cultivators who did not buy the panacea, and left with disappointment.

Xiao Xiaojin looked at the Dan drugstore with the door closed, his face full of disappointment.

"Are you going to buy panacea? This panacea store is closed. If you want to buy panacea, just change to another store." Long Jingtian said.

Xiao Xiaojin stood at the door and said sullenly: "I don’t want to buy a panacea. This panacea store was opened by my father and my mother. It’s a pity to come late and miss it."

When Long Jingtian Xin arrived at Xiao Xiaojin, he felt regret and gave birth to a trace of happiness. Long Jingtian didn't quite understand why he felt this way.

"How do you know that this Dan pharmacy was opened by your father and mother!" Long Jingtian asked puzzled.

"Look at this sign."

"Qingyundan pharmacy, nothing special!" Long Jingtian said.

"My father and mother were elders of Qingyun Xianmen when they were in the realm of cultivation, and their status was very lofty. The shop of this medicine store was called Qingyun Danyao, and there were also patterns representing Qingyun Xianmen. So, this shop must be It's about my parents." Xiao Xiaojin said firmly.

Long Jingtian said thoughtfully: "Such!"

"It's just one step away!" A few days ago, the shop moved and the owner of the shop went missing. It is said that he went to Zhongtianyu.

Long Jingtian looked at Xiao Xiaojin's complexion and said, "Don't worry! Isn't this a clue? It's better than a clueless search!"

"You have all heard that the people in the store seem to have gone to Zhongtianyu, and my dad has gone to Zhongtianyu. It will be difficult to find them now." Xiao Xiaojin said with some frustration.

"You can also go to Zhongtianyu!"

Xiao Xiaojin hesitated and said: "Me? The cheapest merchant ship to Zhongtianyu also costs millions of immortals. I don't have as many immortals.

Daddy sometimes improves his strength in the practice room. He only cooks. If he wants to save enough of this fairy crystal, he still doesn't know what year and month.

"I have!" Long Jingtian said.

Xiao Xiaojin was surprised, "Are you going to use it for me?" The dragon clan is famous for its wealth, and the dragon clan is also famous for its sting. The blood of the dragon clan in Long Jingtian is not low! It stands to reason that this guy shouldn't be right.

"It was loaned to you, and I will return it later." Long Jingtian said quickly.

Xiao Xiaojin breathed a sigh of relief and said, "So it is!"

Long Jingtian snorted softly and said unpleasantly: "What expression do you have? Do you think that I will give Xianjing to you for free? You think too much."

Xiao Xiaojin: "..." He did think too much. Just for a moment, he actually thought that Long Jingtian was not bad, okay, in fact, although Long Jingtian had a bad breath, he was actually not bad.

……………………

Xu Muan stood on the spaceship, his temple jumped suddenly.

Xiao Jingting helped Xu Muan aside and asked with concern: "What's wrong with you? His face is not so good, is he seasick?"