Chapter 305

The day of assessment soon came.

Xiao Jingting followed a group of immortal masters into their alchemy rooms.

After the alchemy room was closed, the gluttonous fire spirit suddenly came out. "The evaluation of this meteorite firm really has no technical content. It is the continuous refinement of spirit liquid. It is boring, boring."

Xiao Jingting glanced at the gluttonous fire spirit and said, "You have hid me, don't find it for the fat man."

There are a lot of resources in the fairyland, but there is still a scarcity of different fires in the world. The different fires have a fatal attraction to the elixir master. If Shang Jin knows the existence of the gluttonous fire spirit, he may not be able to do anything.

The gluttonous fire spirit groaned, "What's wrong? Knowing my benefits, I'll tell you! If I go to the fat man, the fat man will have to give me up."

Xiao Jingting black face, said: "If you dare to betray, I will cook you."

Gluttonous Fire Spirit: "..."

"Boss, please hurry up and hurry up! It's not good for you to drag and drop like this." Gourmet Fire Spirit Road said.

Outside alchemy, many cultivators stay outside to wait for the results.

"Qian Qiu, Feng Jie, the fairy elixir you're looking for, is famous. It is said that alchemy is outstanding. I think it's him who can top this refined liquid." Xu Qianchun said

Xu Qianqiu smiled. Although he thought about it in the same way, he still said very modestly: "It is still too early to say this. The Xiao Dan master that sister Xia Xia came to is said to be a hidden character. ."

Xu Qianchun said to Xu Qianxia somewhat surprisedly: "Dr. Xiao Dan, who was asked by sister Qing Xia, I haven't said anything about it, Qianxia, ​​is this Master Xiao Dan very powerful?"

Xu Qianxia frowned and said, "Master Xiao's strength should be good."

Xu Qianxia lowered her head. She didn't like Shang Jin as an elixir master very much. Therefore, she also took a perfunctory attitude towards this task.

They were in charge of four things in spring, summer, autumn and winter. Except for her, everyone else hired three or four masters. Only she had a shallow foundation, and the background was not hard enough, and she didn't have enough face. She only asked Xiao Jingting.

"Some Master Dan came out."

An immortal master came out, and the inspector who had already prepared it immediately checked the spirit fluid taken by the master.

"Huangyuan Xianguo was refined three times, with a purity of 87%." The inspector said flatly.

"Sister Qingchun, this is the Dan Master you invited. The speed is really fast. Huang Yuan Xianguo is notoriously difficult to extract. It is not easy to extract Huang Yuan Xianguo three times." Xu Qianqiu said.

Xu Qingchun frowned, sighed, and said, "Shang Dan Shi is going to refine the fourth-grade elixir this time, and refine it three times. I'm afraid it doesn't meet the standards of Shang Dan Shi." In the end, the greater the probability of becoming a pill, according to the pretentious standards, Huang Yuan Xian Guo must be refined at least three times.

Soon there was an elixir master again.

"Huang Yuan Xian Guo is refined four times, with a purity of 89%."

"Huang Yuan Xian Guo has been refined five times, with a purity of 92%."

Since the first Dan Master came out, Dan Masters came out one after another.