Chapter 207

Chen Xu looked at Xiao Jinfeng and his party curiously. Xu Wenzhe hid behind Xiao Xiaofu and looked at Xiao Xiaodong with admiration.

Seeing Xiao Xiaodong, Mu Shuyu was relieved immediately.

Xu Kai's mouth widened in surprise, unable to recover for a long time.

Along the way, Xu Kai was very curious about Xiao Jinfeng's relatives who wanted to go. Xiao Xiaofu only vaguely said that it was the third uncle. Xu Kai thought secretly: No wonder Xiao Jinfeng refused to tell him, if, Xiao Jinfeng told him He is the elder brother of Xiaojingting, the elder of Qingyun Xianmen. He is afraid that he will dream of being Xiao Jinfeng in his day.

Xu Kai finally understood why Xiao Jinfeng never mentioned his relative before. Before Xiao Jingting had a big disaster, several forces were arresting him. If Xiao Jinfeng exposed his identity, it would be the same as finding death.

Xiao Jinfeng walked to Xiao Xiaodong, frowned, and said, "Xiaodong, forget it. In the final analysis, Erbo owes money."

Xiao Xiaodong looked towards Xiao Jinfeng and said, "Erbo, how much money do you owe!"

Xiao Jinfeng said with some embarrassment: "Two thousand middle-grade spirit stones, but also some interest."

Xiao Xiaodong dragged Li Feng and asked, "How much interest?"

"No interest, no principal, I don't know Taishan, I don't know that Xiao Daoyou is your uncle of Xiao senior, forgive sins, forgive sins."

Xiao Xiaodong cold-faced and sneered, saying, "How much, how much, do I still miss this spirit stone?"

Li Feng groaned secretly in his heart, if Xiao Xiaodong could not produce this spirit stone, it would mean that the matter had been revealed. Xiao Xiaodong insisted on producing this spirit stone, which meant that he was not willing to reconcile.

"Without interest, it took me few days to borrow." Li Feng compensation smiled.

"It's only been a few days since you were so anxious and hurried to reincarnate!" Xiao Xiaodong said in a deep voice.

The dog that Li Feng was scolded by Xiao Xiaodong was bloody, but he dared not say anything.

Xiao Xiaodong threw a bag of spirit stones to Li Feng and said, "Go away."

Li Feng took his men and walked away in vain.

Li Feng and his party were in a hurry and their faces were ugly.

"Li Guanshi, this is over, offended Xiao Xiaodong, but that is the son-in-law of Senior Chen."

"Yeah! It's better to offend Xiao Jingting, it's a golden pill, but Senior Chen is Yuanying!"

"Before Chen Xu was there, I heard that Chen Xu and Xiao Xiaodong had an excellent relationship."

"Li Guanshi, what should we do about it!"

Li Feng gritted his teeth, he could not think of it, such a thing, it was so loud.

"Li Shuangshuang is a crazy woman." Li Feng cursed his teeth, and hated Li Shuangshuang in his heart.

If this is not Li Shuangshuang, he will not shoot at all. The ghost knows that behind Xiao Jinfeng, there will be such a powerful background. Li Shuangshuang clearly said that Xiao Jinfeng's family is a loose repair, which kind of loose repair!

Offended Xiao Xiaodong, even if Xiao Xiaodong didn't pursue it, and returned to the Yellow Crane Tower, the upper floors of the building would not let him go.

...

The innkeeper has long been frightened by a series of accidents, and can only give people refreshing snacks such as Xiao Xiaodong and Xiao Jinfeng.