Chapter 266

Xu Lingfeng took Xu Lian, Xiao Jingting and others out of the secret realm.

After Xiao Jingting left the secret realm, he did not rush to enter the secret realm again, but went back to Qingyun Immortal Gate to fix it, planning to upgrade it to the later stage of Yuanying. Then there are Xianjing and Dao Yuanguo, and Xiao Jingting was quite sure he could Promoted to Yuanyuan in the short term.

A few months after several people left the secret realm, the cultivators who were originally in the secret realm escaped one after another.

"Father, are you out?" Xiao Xiaodong greeted with excitement.

"Xiao Dong, you look very happy! Is there anything good happening?" Xiao Jingting casually sat on the side chair and asked leisurely.

"It's not a good thing. In the mysterious realm of Qingzhou, several powerful monsters ran out. Two of the gods and cultivators were folded in. Now the cultivators inside have basically been withdrawn, too late. The evacuation is basically over, and this time the Secret Realm is said to have died of hundreds of Yuan infant ancestors. \""Xiao Xiaodong's eyes sparkled.

Xiao Jingting glanced at Xiao Xiaodong and said angrily: "Are you so happy after so many people died?"

Xiao Xiaodong approached Xiao Jingting and said with a smile: "Father, I am not happy because so many people have died. I am happy because fortunately, father, you have the foresight, withdraw quickly, father, you are really wise."

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaodong's misfortune and shook his head secretly.

illustrious name? It's hard to talk about it. If it wasn't for Xu Lian who was seriously injured, they might stay there for a while.

Although I knew that the ghost place was dangerous, but in that environment, there were a few people who were really willing to retreat from the rapids! Speaking of which, it seems to be grateful for the bad luck of the Xu family!

"That ghost place is too dangerous. Now everyone inside has been evacuated. In the short term, it should be bad to go in again." Xiao Jingting said with regret.

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xiao Jingting suspiciously and said, "Father, it is impossible. Do you want to go in again?"

"Although there are many dangers in it, the benefits are also high!" Xiao Jingting couldn't help it.

Many precious spirit grasses outside are like cabbage in it. If it is not the secret realm of the fairy debris, even if there is a time practice room, he is afraid that it will take several years to enter the late Yuanying period, but he puts the fairy crystal into the spirit After the spring, Lingquan experienced a qualitative change, and Xiao Jingting's cultivation practice rose to the late Yuanying in the short term.

Xianjing is a good thing! It was so rare that Xiao Jingting thought about the vastness of the fairy debris, and there should be more than one fairy crystal mine.

"Father, hundreds of Yuanying cultivators died in this mysterious environment. This is simply a Yuanying slaughter!" Xiao Xiaodong said.

Xiao Jingting smiled. There were a lot of dead people, but the living people brought a lot of resources. With these resources, a group of Yuanying cultivators should soon be able to come out.

"How is the situation over the Ice Palace?" Xiao Jingting asked.

"Ice Palace damaged many people this time, entered the seven Yuan infants, and only two escaped." Xiao Xiaodong said.

"Which two?" Xiao Jingting asked eagerly.

"Bing Ning, Bingcheng." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Xiao Jingting sighed with regret, "It is a pity that Bing Ning's woman's life is hard enough!"