Chapter 345

In the Xu family box.

Xu Jinrong looked at the things on the auction stand and couldn't help but say: "The auction house actually took this thing out for auction."

Yu Jinrong had long known about the elder Zongmen’s granddaughter refining the magic weapon, but Xu Jinrong was unable to stop him.

Long Jingtian piled up the things he got from the robbery, and threw them to the auction when they were not needed.

Long Jingtian robbed too many times, and could not figure out the source of things.

When Long Jingtian handed over the things to the auction house, the origins of many things could not be remembered, so Si Bo didn't think of something that was more careful, but even if he thought of it, it would not change Long Jingtian's approach.

Xu Qian looked at the auction floor below: "Yu Jinzhi seems to be on the spot."

Xu Qian had some misfortune in his heart, Xu Qian secretly said: Yu Jinzhi is really down now, even the box can not afford to rent, and can only be squeezed on the ordinary seats with the fairy king and Xuxian underneath.

If you want to enter the auction box, you need to add 300,000 Xianjing, which should be a drizzle for Yu Jin before, but for Yu Jin, who has just been robbed and still owes a lot of foreign debt, It was a bit stretched.

Xu Jinrong smiled bitterly and said, "This guy should be depressed."

Xu Jinrong knew very well that in order to please the elder of Zongmen, Yu Jinzhi spent much effort on the peacock feathers. As a result, what he worked hard to refine was auctioned under his eyelids, but he was nothing. Can't get it, Xu Jinrong can almost imagine Yu Jin's ugly face at the moment.

Xu Qian smiled and said, "This guy deserves it." Even if he knew that the thing was robbed by Long Jingtian, no matter what, Yu Jinzhi dared not go to Long Jingtian's trouble, even if he suffered a loss, this guy, too Can only beat down teeth and swallow blood, Yu Jinzhi's most important thing is

Face, now losing such a big face, this guy must wish to find a ground seam to get in.

……………………

When Xiao Xiaojin noticed that Peacock Ling was auctioning, the atmosphere on the spot was a little weird. Xiao Xiaojin's soul was probing out, and the reason was easily known.

"You also took Yu Jinzhi's things to the auction house for auction?" Xiao Xiaojin asked, frowning. In the face of the owner, it seems that auctioning the owner is not very kind!

Long Jingtian glanced at Xiao Xiaojin and said lazily: "I handed over some broken pieces to the auction house for an auction. Why, is there something in it? I don't know!"

Xiao Xiaojin looked at Long Jingtian and said, "It seems there is."

"There is chanting, what is Yu Jin! There are many things of Longyu big color embryo." Long Jingtian said indifferently.

Xiao Xiaojin: "..." Dad didn't call, and directly called Longyu Big Color Embryo, this guy Long Jingtian, really...

Although many people present knew the origin of Peacock Ling, it did not prevent some female bidders from bidding.

I have to say that this man Yu Jinzhi is still very talented on the refining vessel. If not, the elder of the Xu family would not value him so much, and the Feixing Sect would not order Yu Jinzhi. One of the candidates for the next suzerain.

Peacock Ling is not only beautiful, but also has a strong attack power, which caused the female practitioners present to be excited one by one. The price of Peacock Ling has risen all the way, and soon exceeded its own value.