Chapter 278

As soon as Long Xue and Fu Li came out of the teleportation array, they were besieged by several Yuan Yingxiu.

After Xiao Jingting left Lingzhou, many people who were interested in the treasures in Xiao Jingting's hands surrounded the teleportation line and stood by and waited for the rabbit. When they saw someone coming out of the teleportation line, they subconsciously thought that they were Xiao Jingting's associates. An attack was launched.

When he came out, he was attacked, and he surprised Fuli. Fortunately, Fuli discovered that the cultivator who besieged himself was weaker than expected.

Nonetheless, Fu Li hated Xiao Jingting hundreds of times, and neither Long Xue nor Fu Li were irritating characters. The two men easily escaped from the encirclement and escaped into life.

As soon as the two left, a large number of cultivators entered the Nebula Island through the teleportation array.

The influx of a large number of foreign populations has caused no small impact on Nebula Island. This is not what Xiao Jingting can manage. Xiao Jingting returned to Lingzhou through the teleportation array.

"Dad, you are finally back!" Xiao Xiaojin greeted with some joy, and it was estimated that Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan were coming back, Xiao Xiaojin had already waited.

Seeing the younger son, Xiao Jingting felt a sense of kindness in his heart, "Yeah! Finally back."

"Daddy, two people ran out of the teleportation team before, but they were under siege. It is said that the siege was quite miserable. I thought I was your father and your mother, and I was worried for a long time. As a result, I found two demon Beasts, or two monsters with good bloodlines." Xiao Xiaojin said with some misfortune.

"Really? That should be Long Xue and Fu Li. I want two Dao friends to help me with disaster. I am ashamed!"

Xiao Xiaojin looked at Xiao Jingting with a guilty look on his face, full of disdain, and his father would pretend to be pretending, and he was not sincere at all.

"The two Taoists are okay." Xiao Jingting asked worriedly.

Xiao Xiaojin nodded and said, "It's good. Long Xue's demon girl is fierce. There is a cultivator who looks at her beauty and wants to marry her as a wife. As a result, she was kicked to death, heh... dozens... Not seen in this year, Long Xue's temper is getting hotter, so hot

Temper, how can you get married! "

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaojin, who was gloating, and said: Son, you can't marry yourself, and discriminate against others, Long Xue can't marry, is it really good?

"Dad, you have been away for several years, and now is the right time to come back." Xiao Xiaojin said.

Xiao Jingting asked with some curiosity: "It's the right time? How to say?"

"The major forces intend to lift the blockade on the fairyland fragments and reopen the fairyland fragments. If you come back late, I'm afraid I won't be able to catch up."

"Is that true? Before, the fairy beasts were rampant among the fragments of Immortal World, and I don't know how many people will die this time." Xiao Jingting couldn't help but sigh.

Xiao Xiaojin said dully: "The spirit of Lingzhou is getting scarcer. The treasured resources have already been excavated. If it is not an adventure, where is the opportunity to transform the gods!"

………………

After Xiao Jingting returned to Lingzhou, he directly returned to Qingyun Immortal Gate.