Chapter 307

Watching Qingxia leave, Xiao Jingting looked at Xu Muan, his face dignified.

"There is no airtight wall in the world. It seems that we have to leave as soon as possible, and we should not be able to use our original name." Xiao Jingting groaned.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yes!" Previously, he thought about the immense boundlessness of the immortal world. There are countless people with the same name, and it doesn't matter if they use their real names. Now it seems that for the sake of insurance, the name should be changed.

"I didn't expect Xu Han to let out such rumors." Xu Muan originally thought that Xu Han would calm down people. After all, things went out, and Xu Han was also dull.

Xu Muan narrowed his eyes and secretly said: Xu Han should hate himself privately, but, reluctant to his own physique, when Xu family, Xu Han never seemed to admit his identity, as a result, he and Xiao Jingting left, Xu Han But he released such rumors and didn’t know what vocal this guy played

"I think Xu Han is tempted by you." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan smiled bitterly and said, "How come? You think too much."

"Why not? Mu An, you don't know how attractive you are." Xiao Jingting smiled at Xu Mu An brightly.

Xu Muan smiled, sweet in his heart, "You! Will say good things to coax me."

Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan received the remuneration and left Meteor Star.

Soon after Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan left the firm, Xin arrived at Xiao Xiaojin.

Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan who got the news were shocked, happy and worried.

"Xiao Jin is actually staying with the dragon clan."

Long Jingtian is a well-known character in Xiatianyu. Longjingtian is the blood of both the Dragon and Phoenix families. As long as he feels his heart, he can randomly send it. Long Jingtian has escaped several times to some treasure rooms of the big forces of Xiatianyu. , Looted the treasure rooms of several large families.

In Xiatianyu, Long Jingtian is also a character that everyone shouts to fight. However, Long Jingtian has a different talent. Once he decides to escape, even if the Immortal Emperor bans the void, he cannot stop him from escaping.

Xu Muan looked at the video purchased by Hua Zhongjin. In the video, Xiao Xiaojin and Long Jingtian bargained a bit. Finally, Xiao Xiaojin used four pots of meat.

"Long Jingtian this guy is not expensive!" Xiao Jingting touched his chin and smiled.

Four pots of meat, please move the dragon to shock the sky, it is absolutely cost-effective, Gee, actually can get such a cheap fairy king, his son is really economically minded!

"Why is Xiao Jin here? It's less than a hundred years! The Tongtian Tower shouldn't be opened yet." Xu Mu'an puzzled.

"It should be the fairy world that came by other means. Although the channels of the spirit world and the fairy world are mostly cut off, there should be more than one way to the sky tower." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Xiao Jin is now with Long Jingtian, there will be no problem." This Long Jingtian, it seems that his reputation is not very good.

"There shouldn't be any problems. It is said that Long Jingtian likes to rob the treasure trove, but, without saying, that guy likes to bully men and women!" Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "That's right."

……………………

Long Jingtian ate four large pots of meat, hugged his belly, and hummed happily.