Chapter 326

Xiao Jingting originally thought that Zhang Tianhao would leave immediately, but did not expect that Zhang Tianhao spent more than three months in the manor before leaving.

For more than three months, Zhang Tianhao came to trouble every day when everything was okay. Although they were all small troubles, the superposition of them caused Xiao Jingting a lot of trouble.

Zhang Tianhao finally gave away, and Xiao Jingting couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Xiao Jingting was yo-yo drinking and enjoying the rare cleanliness.

"This guy Zhang Tianhao is finally gone. It's such a big good thing. It's time to drink and celebrate. This wine tastes really good! The rest is very good. Don't find it for Long Jingtian. Alcohol is as good as life, and if you get drunk, you will get crazy."

Xu Muan pondered for a while, and said, "...Do you think that Zhang Tianhao might have a purpose for coming this time?"

Xiao Jingting looked at Xu Muan and asked puzzled: "What purpose?"

Xu Muan shook his head and said, "I don't know, I always feel not simple."

"Okay, don't think too much, maybe the young master is just too busy, so come to his illegitimate son to show a sense of existence." Xiao Jingting said indifferently.

Xu Muan smiled and said, "Maybe I think too much."

………………………………

In the jade wear space.

The drunk dragon Jingtian turned into a prototype and rolled in Lingquan Lake, and the Lingquan water splashed out.

Long Jingtian flicked his tail, looked at Xiao Xiaojin by the lake, and said, "Xiaojin, it is very comfortable to soak in it! Feel the strength is rubbing long, follow this progress, and soon, I will be able to trample that old dragon Under my feet."

Xiao Xiaojin looked at the lazy dragon and shook the sky. He said angrily: "Come out, we all have to drink this spiritual spring water. Do you want everyone to drink your bath water?"

Long Jingtian blinked and said, "Come on, I'm not dirty."

Xiao Xiaojin roared and said, "Get out of here quickly."

Long Jingtian flicked his tail, Xiao Xiaojin was suddenly splashed with water.

Xiao Xiaojin wiped his face and saw that Long Jingtian rushed out of the Lingquan and plunged into the medicine garden on one side.

The gluttonous fire spirit appeared next to Xiao Xiaojin, full of sympathy: "Look what kind of freak you are looking for, this guy has gnawed away your old man's elixir, this dead boy is drunk, his eyes are still It’s so venomous, it’s all good stuff to eat.

It hurts, this prodigal thing. "

Xiao Xiaojin: "..."

"Go pull his tail, the dragon's tail is the most sensitive, just like the seven-inch snake."

Xiao Xiaojin: "..."

……………………

Zhangjia.

"You are back?" Wei Fan looked at Zhang Tianhao.

"Yes! Mother, I went to see the kid, nothing special." Zhang Tianhao said with carelessness.

"I told you that guy during that time, he didn't go out?" Wei Fan asked.

"No! He still stayed in the manor all day, meeting some people with problems and showing them hidden problems every day."