Chapter 287

"Elder Xiao, you are such a powerful monster! I don't know what the origin is?" Yin Chongyang asked curiously.

"Only you deserve to inquire about the origin of the deity?" Gourmet Huo Ling snorted coldly, and glanced Yin Chongyang with disdain.

Yin Chongyang said with embarrassment: "It's me Meng Lang."

The meal hip monster held his head up and said in a lifetime: "Little black skin, you have to inquire or not. You find ten cultivators like yourself for the deity, make sacrifices for the deity, and the deity is full. , In a good mood, I might tell you the origin of the deity."

Yin Chongyang: "..."

Xiao Jingting raised his forehead, and Yin Chongyang was also an ancestral figure! As a result, because people's skin is a bit dark, gluttonous monsters are called people's little black skin.

"Yin Daoyou, this monster of mine is just like this. You don't need to ignore it." Xiao Jingting said.

Yin Chongyang smiled dryly, and had seen the gluttonous demon beasts showing his supernatural powers. Yin Chongyang's eyes were full of fear when he saw the gluttonous demon beasts.

"There is a stronghold at the Holy Heaven Gate in front, but the location here is very special, full of corpse gas, and many Yuanying repairers dare not go deep." Yin Chongyang withdrew his sight line betting on the gluttonous demon beast.

Xiao Jingting said lightly: "It doesn't matter."

Xu Muan walked out of the spaceship, and Xiao Jingting looked at Xu Muan, showing a gentle smile, "You came out, the breath here is not good, can you adapt?"

"Relax, I'm not so delicate." Xu Muan said indifferently.

Xiao Jingting reached out his hand, and some spoiled Xu Shuan smoothed his hair. Yin Chongyang suddenly looked strange when he looked at the unrequited love of Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan.

"Xu Daoyou doesn't know what it is now, I can't see it." Yin Chongyang said.

"My training is far worse than Jingting." Xu Muan said vaguely.

"The people of Shengtianmen don't know what kind of exercises you practice. No one is cultivated, no ghosts, no ghosts, standing beside me, I will help you isolate this breath." Xiao Jingting said.

"It's okay, don't use it, I'm a little sulky, I'm still dealing with it."

"It's nothing more than a hand." Xiao Jingting said.

Yin Chongyang rubbed his nose and stood on the side of the sensible side as a background board.

........................

Yin Chongyang's detection array suddenly sounded an alarm.

Yin Chongyang's eyes suddenly shrank, full of vigilance: "Dao Xiaoyou, according to the array, there is a large array in front."

Xiao Jingting's eyes glanced out, and a burst of crying and howling voices passed into Xiao Jingting's ears, and Xiao Jingting seemed to enter a **** world.

"Oh, Shifang killed a large formation. I didn't expect to see such a large formation in this place." Gourmet Fire Spirit Road said.

Yin Chongyang asked with some curiosity: "What do you call Shifang to kill the big formation?"

The gluttonous fire spirit is full of excitement: "The killing of the Great Formation in the Ten Directions is the slaughter of 10 million cultivators. Taking the resentment and soul of the 10 million cultivators as the guide, the large formation will be arranged. Those grievous souls who are grievously dead, difficult to break free, and the fragile heart of the heart, are trapped in battle. In less than an hour, I am afraid they will be crazy.