Chapter 223

The quietness in the room made Luo Yuting very uncomfortable. Although Qiao Xiang was lying on the bed, Luo Yuting felt like standing alone in the ice and snow.

"I heard that there is a Jindan party in Tiancheng." There are many Yuanying ancestors in Tiancheng, and there are many Jindan masters. Jindan practitioners also organized the meeting.

Qiao Xiang glanced at Luo Yuting and said impatiently: "You care so much about what you do, even if there is a Jindan gathering, it is not something you can go to as a monk in the foundation period. You have been out of the house recently. "

When Luo Yuting was choked by Qiao Xiang, he almost burst into tears and had to gritt his teeth, full of lonely saying: "Okay."

If Luo Yuting had such an expression in the past, Qiao Xiang would be comforted. However, Qiao Xiang has received a lot of anger this time, and because Luo Yuting has been laughed at by others, he can’t mention a little pity." Don’t cry so sad, you’re bereavement! If you don’t know, I’ll treat you badly! If you feel wronged with me, I will definitely set you free.”

Luo Yuting was terrified by what she heard, and she said that what you want to set yourself free is to go to court! As soon as Luo Yuting heard Qiao Xiang's tone, he knew that Qiao Xiang wasn't talking casually. It should have been thinking for so long that he blurted out.

"I don't have it! It's just that you treat me..."

"What's wrong with you? Do you envy Qiu Yun for envying Mu Yun's thoughtfulness to Qiu Yun? You don't look at your own things, can you compare with Qiu Yun?"

"They have good eyesight. They grabbed three immortals, and when they sold two, they earned tens of thousands of middle-grade spirit stones, leaving a mad dragon blaze flame, which is great for Muyun's cultivation. The benefit of the panacea was given to Muyun. People who stay in the house can also earn spirit stones. You, you will only eat idle meals." Qiao Xiangman was disgusted.

Luo Yuting saw that he was pierced by Qiao Xiang when he thought about it, and he was counted completely, and he was very heartbroken.

Luo Yuting lowered her head, her heart was filled with grief and indignation. She finally became Qiao Xiang's wife. She thought that she was boring her head. Unexpectedly, it was a nightmare.

Qiao Xiang narrowed his eyes. Wushuangzong suffered a lot of losses during the war between the devil and the demon, and now it is a waste of life, although the resources of the Zongmen are inclined to him.

However, many precious spiritual materials still have to find their own way. After entering Jindan, Qiao Xiang began to understand the pains of Elder Wushuangzong. If Chen Lifeng was such a father-in-law, he would not be so constrained now.

Seeing Chen Lifeng, Qiao Xiang always has a sense of perplexity. Many Yuanying ancestors have many descendants and many loved ones. However, Chen Lifeng has only Chen Xu as a grandson, Xiao Xiaodong married Chen Xu, and Xiao Jingting followed him.

Luo Yuting looked at Qiao Xiang's changing complexion and did not dare to speak.

Luo Yuting secretly grieved in his heart, Qiu Yun can steal the panacea, that is because he has capital! Although the elixir thrown out by the alchemy master is relatively cheap, but it also requires thousands of middle grade spirit stones. She has a foundation and only a few pieces of middle grade spirit stones on her body. How can you compete with others!

Luo Yuting was dropped by Qiao Xiang, and he dared not speak. Qiao Xiang closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Luo Yuting didn't know that Qiao Xiang was also involved in the robbing medicine. Qiao Xiang's eyesight was not enough. He spent thousands of middle grade spirit stones in vain.