Chapter 277

Once the gluttonous demon beast was conquered, the tenth floor, which was originally very hot, suddenly became much cooler.

Xu Muan looked at the endless desert and said: "There should be nothing good on the tenth floor, and some have been swallowed by the monster."

Xiao Jingting shook his head and disagreed and said: "This is not necessarily true.\" Xiao Jingting twisted a handful of sand and said: "Look at this sand, it has been burned by fire for so long, it should be a good material for the refiner ."

Xu Muan smiled and said, "If any refiner came here, it might be a treasure, but for you, the rest of the things here are not worth much."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "You are right." Sand is sand in the end, even if it has been calcined by a different fire for many years, it is not as good as a high-grade refiner material.

"In this case, time is the most precious." Even if there are many good refining materials in the tenth floor, but for him with many powerful magic tools, the value is not great.

Xu Muan and Xiao Jingting wandered around on the tenth floor for a few laps and met Long Xue and Fu Li.

"Xiao Daoyou." Long Xue called towards Xiao Jingting.

"It's Long Daoyou and Fuli Daoyou!" Xiao Jingting looked at the fairly normal Long Xue and the very embarrassed Fu Li, secretly: after so many years, Long Xue's strength seems to be not small, and Fu Li is much worse. The previous The fire spirit has a great influence on Fu Li, but the influence on Long Xue is very limited.

"Have Dao You ever seen a flame monster?" Long Xue asked tentatively.

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said sincerely: "I didn't see it." The monster did not see it, and the arrogant fire spirit saw one.

Long Xue stared at Xiao Jingting, full of unbelief, said: "Did you not see it? Xiao Daoyou is really lucky, Daoyou and I, but they were not tossed by the monster."

Xiao Jingting looked at the languishing Fuli, and said with delight: "In this way, my luck is really good, I don't know what kind of monster it is."

"Arrogant and arrogant, arrogant and selfish, very beastly beast." Long Xue said lightly.

Xiao Jingting knew the fire spirit in the sea and roared wildly. "This woman insults the personality of the deity. The deity wants to eat her, and the deity must eat her."

"Sounds great! Fortunately, I didn't encounter it. If I did, I was afraid that I could only take a detour." Xiao Jingting rejoiced.

"Xiao Daoyou, do you have any plans for the next?" Long Xue looked at Xiao Jingting's appearance.

"I don't think it's a big deal on this tenth floor. I think maybe I should go to the eleventh floor to see it." Xiao Jingting said.

Long Xue looked at Xiao Jingting and said sorrowfully: "The benefits are all given to you by Xiao Daoyou. This tenth floor is really worthless."

"Daoyou laughed, two, I still have things, so I don't talk to two more."

"Dao Xiaoyou, please."

Leaving the soul power range of Long Xue and Flori, Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting and said, "Why not talk to those two more?"

Xiao Jingting said dullly: "I'm afraid to talk down any more, I can't help but kill those two, you said, it's not easy for people to practice this cultivation behavior."

Xu Muan: "..."

Xiao Jingting found the tenth floor leading to the eleventh floor and left the tenth floor.