Chapter 215

Xiao Jingting dedicated himself to the practice in the cabin, and occasionally swept sneakily with soul power, as if to try something. Knowing that he was the two sons and nephews of Feipeng's real person, Xiao Jingting did not care.

"Stop sweeping, people have found a lot." Peacock said.

"I'm afraid of anything. Uncle Shi has said that my soul power is extremely strong, far exceeding that of my peers. Although Xiao Jingting's cultivation level is higher than mine, but the soul power is certainly not up to me, he will not find it." Kong Flyway.

Feipeng is a real person, the magic of the demon is particularly powerful, and to conquer the monster, you must have a strong soul. Kong Fei is one of the most important descendants of Feipeng, and the soul is stronger than the average Jindan repairer. a lot of.

Peacock said disapprovingly: "Uncle Shi also said that strong schools have their own strong players, and there are mountains and mountains. I heard that Xiao Jingting is not easy."

"Not easy, where is not easy?" Kong Fei asked curiously.

"He will have a son in particular, Xiao Jingting has a total of three sons, all Jin Dan." Peacock Road.

"It turned out to be a great son."

"Not only his son is powerful, he is also very powerful, otherwise he will not become the elder of Qingyun Xianmen."

"He can become the elder of Qingyun Xianmen. That's because he had good luck. It happened that he couldn't catch up with Qingyun Xianmen, so he picked up a bargain." Kong Fei said.

"........."

Xiao Jingting listened to the conversation between Fei Kong and Peacock, shook his head, and put himself into cultivation.

...

Xiao Jingting stopped the spaceship and stood on the board of the spaceship to look at something. Kong Fei and Peacock came out.

"What are you doing?" Kong Fei asked dissatisfiedly.

Xiao Jingting glanced at Kong Fei and said, "Someone has arranged a killing array in front. I think it is better for us to go around."

"Kill the battle, what are you talking nonsense about?" Kong Fei's soul swept around, "Nothing! Are you wrong?"

"You can't find it, it doesn't mean you don't have it. It's dangerous in front and you can't pass it."

Kong Fei snorted softly and said, "Master Zu said, my soul power is the strongest among Jindan. Since I said no, then there would naturally be no more, open the way."

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said firmly: "No, detour."

"What do you mean? There is no problem on this road. If you are so arrogant, the ancestors will not let you go."

Xiao Jingting glanced at Kong Fei and said: "I said that there is a problem but there is a problem. You want to die. I don't want to die yet. I will not accompany you."

Kong Fei: "You..."

Xiao Jingting and Kong Fei could not hold each other, and Chen Lifeng and Feipeng came out.

"What's going on?" Chen Lifeng asked.

"I feel a sense of killing in front of me, I think it should go around." Xiao Jingting said.

Kong Fei glared at Xiao Jingting with dissatisfaction and turned his head to face Fei Peng in a real way: "Old ancestors, he just wanted to seduce the crowds, where is there any killing team, clearly bluffing."