Chapter 219

Chen Xu and Xiao Xiaodong took people and went into Buzhou Mountain to investigate.

It was found that Bu Zhoushan was arranged a lot of strange formations by a few black robe cultivators. Xiao Xiaodong did not dare to carelessly destroy all formations.

After entering the battlefield cleaning session, Xu Chang finally found an opportunity to communicate with Xu Kai.

"Akai, how have you been?" Xu Chang asked.

Xu Kai looked at Xu Chang and secretly said: This ancestor lived in a simple life all the year round, and often only knew about cultivation. Unexpectedly, he would actually care about himself. Without the backstage, you get angry everywhere. If there is a backstage, the elders of the family should respect themselves.

"It wasn't very good in the past few years, but now, with Xiaofu's blessing, it's pretty good." Xu Kai said lightly.

Xu Kai was also a person. He was framed and expelled from Xu's house. Xu Kai was still very angry. After that, he was ready to calm down. Xu Jin was still reluctant. Xu Kai couldn't really swallow this breath.

Xu Chang looked at Xu Kai's complexion and felt that things were a little tricky.

"Akai, are you Xu's family!" Xu Chang sighed.

Xiao Xiaofu came over and said lukewarmly: "Elder Xu, you made a mistake. Akai has been expelled from the Xu family. There is no longer his name in the genealogy. Akai wanted to bring Wenzhe to recognize his ancestors. Guizong was rejected, and the third day uncle also asked me if we should let Wenzhe change his surname to Xiao."

Xu Chang was ridiculed and ridiculed by Xiao Xiaofu's mercilessly, suffocating his heart, but was helpless.

The strength of the Xiao Jingting family can only guess one or two by looking at Xiao Xiaodong. The Xu family is far worse than the Xiao family in the sky.

"It was a misunderstanding." Xu Chang said with a smile.

Xiao Xiaofu smiled and said: "Seniors said it was a misunderstanding, it was a misunderstanding."

Xiao Xiaofu pursed his lips, he would not forget that he tried his best to get Wenzhe into the elixir, but Li Shuangshuang and Xu Jin gave him a stumbling block everywhere, not because of his small-mindedness, but, if it was not the Sanshu family When they came back in time, their family would have no place to die if they failed.

"Xiaofu, you are so blessed! There is a third uncle like Elder Xiao."

Xiao Xiaofu nodded and said, "That's not it. Fortunately, the third uncle came back in time, otherwise our family will be finished, think about my luck, my father said that my life is good! Although it will be in danger. But, in the end, it will turn danger into danger. As the saying goes, there will always be a blessing after death. I am blessed now."

Xiao Xiaofu said this, the smile on Xu Chang's face could not be held, and he had to look at Xu Kai for help.

Xu Kai glanced at Xiao Xiaofu and said with a sullen face: "My ancestors, I have been expelled from the Xu family. I don't need to tell me anything about the Xu family."

Xu Chang looked at Xu Kai's determination, and sighed softly, saying: "It's okay."

"Are you here?" Chen Xu walked towards Xiao Xiaofu and Xu Kai. "Xiaofu, did you find anything wrong?"

Xiao Xiaofu shook his head and said, "No, Tangsao, did you find anything?"

Chen Xu nodded and said, "I found a teleportation array, which seems to be able to communicate with other places. However, we tried to start the teleportation array, but found that the transmission was no longer possible. It should be that the other party found it improper and cut off the The connection here."