❈ Chapter 24 ⑅ She's happy without me?

"There he is" Dominic announced proudly as Axel staggered in

The huge smile on Dominic's face fell and got replaced by a scowl. Axel had his arms wrapped around two gorgeous women in skimpy outfits and he was drunk.

He goofily smiled at his father. "Dad, meet Savannah and..." He stopped and thought for a while. "What's your name?" He asked the other girl.

"Fiona" she smiled at him.

Axel laughed. "Dad, meet Savannah and Fiona!" He announced.

Charlotte's eyes widened as she stared at her brother with nothing but horror. She gulped as she took in his condition and two middle-aged women in his arms.

"Axel, what is the meaning of this?" Dominic roared

"I'm enjoying my life, dad" he laughed

"Behave yourself! A professor of Harvard is watching you right now!"

"Oh you mean, your friend Devon is here?" Axel chuckled. "Hello, uncle Devon! I look forward to meeting you at Harvard." He said goofily in a loud voice. "I mean, we all know that I don't even have to lift a finger to get in"

Dominic clenched Axel's arm and dragged him out of the house. The two women followed in high heels. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He hurled him out. "I told you to come prepared and this is how you fucking show up?!"

"Seriously?! I'm finally living like I'm supposed to and you have a problem with that too?!" Axel asked annoyedly.

"You just insulted me in front of Devon!"

"I don't fucking care! What do you want from me?! LET ME FUCKING LIVE FOR ONCE!"

"YOU CALL THIS LIVING? SLEEPING WITH MULTIPLE WHORES IN YOUR BEDROOM?! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THIS CAN AFFECT YOUR SISTER?!" Dominic was beyond furious.

Axel breathed out in a bored manner. "I'll take them to my penthouse..."

Dominic pushed Axel back furiously. "Are you in your fucking senses?!"

Axel clicked his tongue. "I learned it from you. I have seen you bringing multiple whores to your bedroom" he shrugged ignorantly. "Do you have any idea how this can affect Charlotte? Knowing that her father sleeps around like a fucking teenager!"

Dominic shoved Axel back again. "Don't you dare talk to me like that!"

"Or what? What are you going to do about it?!"

Dominic stepped forward. "I pull her strings always remember that" he whispered

Axel stared at his father unbelievably. He knew who his father was talking about. He regretted ever listening to him. He forgot why he left in the first place. He forgot how heartless his father can be. He wished he could go back in time and change his decision. He wished he could find Chloe and live with her for the rest of his life.