❈ Chapter 10 ⑅ I won't let you break up with me!

After Dominic left, Axel texted Chloe telling her he has something to take care of

After Dominic left, Axel texted Chloe telling her he has something to take care of. He got into his car and zoomed out of the school building. He reached his mansion and saw his father just pulling up.

Dominic got out and so did Axel. "Gave up this early?" Dominic asked

"No, I came here to get my stuff" Axel responded and walked into the mansion.

Dominic strode behind him, fuming. "Your stuff? You mean the stuff I bought for you?"

"No, I mean the stuff mom got for me. I don't need a cent from you!"

"Well, that car outside is mine!"

"And you can keep it!"

Axel strode to his room and started to pack his stuff. He didn't want to pack much, just a few clothes and some essentials. His mother came running into his room. "What am I hearing, Axel?"

"Mum, he is a fucking dictator. I don't think I can live under this roof anymore! He is suffocating me."

"What happened? Will you tell me?" Vanessa asked.

"Remember the girl I told you about? Well, dad wants me to break it off!" He snapped

She sighed. "Well, I really don't agree with you dad about most of the things but Axel, sweetie, your father may be right about this one..."

"Seriously, mom?!"

"Look, sweetie, girls like her trap guys like you for money... Your father ran a background check on her---"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! A FUCKING BACKGROUND CHECK ON A SEVENTEEN-YEAR-OLD GIRL?!" Axel shouted hysterically.

Vanessa held his hands in hers. "Sweetie, the Jones are... Well, they are involved with some very bad people!"

"Mom, what the fuck?! Chloe is anything but bad... She is---"

Vanessa cut him off. "That's what she wants you to believe! You've never had this kind of addiction with any girl before! Can't you see? She is manipulating you!"

"I'm not addicted. I love her!"

"You don't know what love is. You are seventeen!"

"Like I need you and dad to tell me what love is!"

Vanessa pinched the bridge of her nose. "Yes! We know what love is because we love you! We don't even care about ourselves that's how much we love you and your sister!"

"Yeah, well, I care about myself and I care about Chloe" saying that, he picked up a bag full of clothes and other things he needed and walked out of the room.

He got to the foyer as Dominic's thunderous voice stopped him. "Axel, I'm warning you! You step out of this door and consider them closed for you for the rest of your life."