❈ Chapter 28 ⑅ Tough bad bitch

Chloe was curled up on her bed, bawling her eyes out as she looked at her doctor's reports

Chloe was curled up on her bed, bawling her eyes out as she looked at her doctor's reports. She had developed gestational anemia that badly affected her child's health. Her baby was weak and really small in size. It was more at the risk of developing long-term health problems.

She lost count for how long she has been here in this club. She hadn't seen Maxim and Andrew after they murdered Marie in front of her. Roxy came every day to check up on her.

Andrew somehow found out everything there was to know about her, even her birth date.

She was finally eighteen.

Her tears drenched her pillows as she thought about graduation. She missed it... She was here stuck in this room while all her classmates were graduating this month. Axel must be graduating too... She heaved a heartbroken sigh.

"I miss you, dad" she cried loudly. "I miss our tiny house... I miss our fights... I need you, dad. I need you... Whatever you did, at least you were always there for me. I just want to hug you, I want to hug you so bad, dad. I'm sick and because of me, my child is also sick. They say I don't eat much but how can I? I don't feel like eating, I feel weak and nauseous all the time. I just need you... I just need someone..."

Her bedroom door opened softly. "Hi, sweetie"

Roxy walked in the door and closed it behind her. Chloe immediately wiped her tears and sat up. "Hi" she croaked out in a rough voice.

"Are you crying again?"

"No..."

Roxy sighed and sat beside her. "Why do you cry so much?"

"I miss my home, my dad, and my school" Chloe snapped with tears raining down her face.

"There is no use of missing all those things, you are never getting them back!" She snapped back. "This is your life now! You need to toughen up if you want to survive!"

Chloe sniffled. "I don't know how to..."

Roxy pursed her lips. "Well, then learn! You are not even willing to learn anything. You just sit in this bed and cry like a baby. Are you a baby, Chloe?"

"No..."

"You are a tough bad bitch! Say it, say I'm a tough bad bitch!"

"I'm not..."

Roxy pinched the bridge of her nose. "Just fucking say it!"

"I'm a tough bad---- I don't like to swear" she mumbled

Roxy slapped a hand on her forehead. "Swearing should be the least of your worries, right now! Look, Chloe, I know you're just a child and life has been unfair to you but you don't want the same fate for your child, do you?"

"No..." She shook her head

"Then you need to be strong! The time for crying is over. You need to toughen up!"