❈ Chapter 18 ⑅ Fuck that bitch

Axel came out of the building and breathed out deeply

Axel came out of the building and breathed out deeply. He bent forward putting his hand on his knees. Tears dropped down to the ground as he tried to suppress the hurt, the tears.

"I hate you for making me this way, Chloe" he whispered to himself.

He pulled out his cellphone and dialed his father's number. He picked up after a single ring. "Axel?"

"Dad, where are you?" He asked

"I'm staying at a hotel" he answered

"It means you're still here?" Axel asked

Dominic smiled. "I told you I won't leave without my son"

"Tell me the name of the hotel and I'll be there"

"Send me your location and I'll send the driver"

"Okay..."

A few moments later, a car stopped before Axel. The driver stepped out and opened the door for Axel. "Mr. King" he smiled, seeing Axel after so many days.

"Richard, how are you?" Axel asked

"I'm well, sir" he gestured Axel to sit in.

Axel looked between the car and him. Now, all of this luxury and ease felt like a distant dream. He settled in and the driver closed the door. Axel mindlessly stared out of the window.

The car halted outside of the hotel. Axel walked in and saw his father's men already waiting for him. Axel nodded at them in acknowledgment.

"Follow us, sir"

Axel followed the guards and approached his father's suit. Dominic opened the door with a wide smile. He face-timed his daughter immediately.

"There he is, your brother" he grinned

Axel smiled looking at his sister after so many days. "Charlotte"

"Axel!" She cried. "How can you do this to me? How can you leave me like that? I hate you. I was so worried that something bad has happened to you. I blamed myself for being a horrible sister" she cried

Axel laughed. "Well, you are a horrible sister"

"Don't you dare pretend everything is fine between us because it's not! Don't pretend like you love me when you left your family for some girl!" She wiped her tears.

Axel sighed. "I'm sorry, charlie. I'm so sorry... If it makes you feel better I missed you the most."

Dominic interjected. "He's lying, he missed his father the most"

Someone snatched the phone out of charlotte's hand. "And he didn't miss me at all" Vanessa cried, wiping her tears with her long manicured nails.

"How can I not miss you?" Axel whispered