❈ Chapter 6 ⑅ I eat girls like you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

Chloe stared at the overcrowded parking lot and teenagers sprawled across the lawn

Chloe stared at the overcrowded parking lot and teenagers sprawled across the lawn. A few of them were passed out.

"This looks so out of control" she mumbled

Axel grinned. "See I told you no one will notice us"

She looked back at the chaotic party and nodded. They got out of the car and Chloe tightly held Axel's arm. "I hope we won't lose each other in this swarm" she cringed as she saw a couple almost naked on the front porch.

"Don't worry, I can spot my Chloe anywhere in the world" he smiled.

They entered the mansion and loud music made it impossible to even talk. Axel took her towards the drink corner.

"What'd like to drink?" He yelled over the music.

"Alcohol?!" Chloe asked wide-eyed. "You know I don't drink!"

He nodded grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Today you will"

He picked up a few bottles and made a cocktail out of several juices and alcoholic drinks. "Drink this, you'll like it"

She took it from his hand and took a sip. She cringed as her throat burned. "What is that?"

"Drink the whole thing in one go" he encouraged her.

She took one huge gulp and drowned it. A few drinks later, Chloe found herself dancing freely with Axel on the dancefloor.

"This is so much fun!" She jumped as adrenaline rushed through her veins.

Axel pulled her into him as they kissed feverishly. They pulled away and he twirled her around. He jerked her back into him and slowly trailed his fingers down her side before settling them on the side of her hips. Their bodies moved in sync. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed the side of his lips.

She leaned back and cupped his face. "I feel... Just... So... Happy" she murmured staring into his eyes.

"Me too" he mumbled, smiling sweetly at her.

She looked over his shoulder and gasped. Her eyes widened. Frowning, he followed her gaze and found Ace pulling Ella off the table. He frowned turned completely towards them. Ace seemed to be arguing with someone. He charged forward and started throwing punching at Hunter like a maniac.

"Fuck! Stay here" he whispered to Chloe and ran to his friend. He grabbed his torso in an iron grip and pulled him off Hunter.

"Are you crazy, man?" He yelled over the loud music.

Ace pulled himself out of his grip and held Ella's arm. He roughly dragged her towards the front door. Chloe came beside Axel.

"Is he going to hurt her?" She asked, afraid for Ella. Ace scared her even more now.

"No, they'll fight and they'll get over it," Axel said deeply frowning.

"Why is he like that?" Chloe asked innocently