Cherry lips

Sipping on some boiling hot coffee, Cup tried his best to wake up. He had quite the busy day today and couldn't afford to show up to work half asleep. He sat down in the living room, sipping the hot liquid like it was nothing. He winced form the heat of the rim of the mug and set it down on the table next to him. He gripped the seat and just let the coffee do its thing. A few minutes passed and he still couldn't quite get rid of the burning feeling on his tongue. He gently pressed his finger up against it and clamped his mouth tightly shut. He winced from the pain and laid back in the armchair. "God damnit!" He hurried over to the sink in the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water, but the pain still refused to leave. 

"Babe!" He called out for you. A few moments passed that you didn't respond and he grew impatient. He rushed into the room and threw the cover sheets off of you. You quivered form the chilly breeze that met your skin. You sat up, angrily trying to take the blanket back. "What the hell, Cups!" You said annoyingly. He pulled the covers farther away and sat in your way of them. He butted in closer to your face and began to sob lightly. "My tongue hurts..." He said. You took him in your arms, hugging him to your chest. "Your what?" You asked, confused. "My tongue. I burned my tongue with the coffee mug. The piece of shit was as hot as the god damn stove and I think it pealed a piece of my tongue." he said, muffled sobs coming form him mouth as he sunk his face deep into your cleavage. You pulled him away and looked him dead in the eyes. "A-ight. Lemme see yer tongue then." You said. You took his chin and gently opened his mouth. His breath definitely gave off the scent of coffee. You inspected his tongue, asking him to stick it out so you could find the 'pealed' part. "Nothing pealed off, baby. You just burned it real bad." You said happily. "You'll be fine, boo." He smiled and stuck his tongue back in his mouth.

"Wait a minute now. I ain't done just yet. You gotta let momma kiss the boo boo." You said tauntingly. "B-but the pain is on my tongue...how are you gonna-" You shut him up by pulling out his tongue, swiftly avoiding his large chompers that could have easily ripped your nail off if you left it there for too long. You gently pressed your lips against the burned piece and pushed his tongue back into his mouth. "There~" You stood up and walked to the bathroom, leaving your confused little teacup to process what the fuck had just happened. 

He knocked on the bathroom door, stepping in and standing behind you as you brushed your teeth. "Yes?" you asked. 

"What the fuck was that?" He finally asked. "What? I just kissed the part you complained was burned. Momma used to always kiss my boo boos when I was little." You said with a smile. "Yeah, but that was probably because you scraped your knee or hit your elbow somewhere." he replied. 

"Your point?" You asked, kind of irritated. "I'm not complaining, baby. Just a little...surprised i guess." He said with a happy smirk. You went back to brushing your teeth and once you were done, you walked over to where he was, blocking the door, and planted another kiss on that slick tongue of his. Good thing he was already sticking it out, waiting for you to repeat. He happily stepped aside and let you through. "Come on baby, you gon' be late for work." You said. 

He hurried out the front door, kissing your cheek on the way out. "Thanks, baby" he said.