That Party (#2)

<<do not use my art without permission>>

The cops raided the house. They stormed into the living room and shot me right in the leg. "GAAAH!!" I screamed out and fell to the ground. They pulled me up and pinned him down to the floor. I know Cuphead enough to predict he would fight back, to which they shot him in the arm. He cried in pain, getting dragged down the stairs and into the police car. They threw me in there with him.
We looked out to window if the backseat and saw Mugman running away. He climbed the stairs out if the window and down the side of the house. He managed to outrun the cops and faded away into the woods. "Wait what about-" "he'll be fine. He's good at this, so relax doll." Cuphead said, half passed out. I scooted over to him, holding his arm. He fainted into a light sleep on the car drive.
I winced at the pain in my leg, sinking my nails into my thigh. I hoped to contain as much of the blood as possible, but if course failed. I was a bloody mess! I tried to push the bullet out, but gave up once I realized it'd be way too painful. No shit, it's a fucking bullet!
Cup woke up and held into me to stay steady. His arm was bleeding out on me, scarring him.
"W-we need to escape." He said. The cops yanked us out of the car and to the hospital. We got a little surgery and woke up next to one another in separate beds. "Hey..." I said with a yawn. "Hey baby" he smiled. I looked over at the plate of food and gratefully took a bite form the corn.
After breakfast, the nurse walked in and helped me up. "Luckily the wound didn't hit anything too vital, so you can be out of here today." She said. "Heh, when we leave, we'll be going straight to jail." I chuckled. Cuphead groaned at my words. "As long as this thot doesn't say shit, we can walk out like nothing ever happened." He got out of bed and held his arm steady.
In a flash, he shot some sort of  firework from his finger, hitting the nurse right between the eyes. she fell to the ground with a loud thud, dead. I gasped when I looked at him. "what did you do that for??" I was horrified. He took my hand and we made a run for it. we darted past all the aisles, past so many rooms I could barely see the details of anyone's face and out the front door. He ran to a bar and in between an alleyway. "We'll be ok here." He said. "Tell me what the fuck you did back there!" I ordered. "Ugh...you know when I said I'm in dept? I mean I owe my entire life and existence to the fucking devil there's no way out of this, so he gave me this weird thing that comes out of my fucking finger that will kill anyone I fire it to. It's like a Lazer that blasts out like a bullet. I'm a hitman that has to go kill some kid and a son of his." I started at him in disbelief. "The fuck?" "Yeah, I know it's ridiculous, but that's the truth." He took my hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry I got you involved in all this." I rubbed his cheek and placed a gentle kiss on it. "that's fine."
I let him drag me to some run down looking motel. The person ont he other side of the desk looked surprised that we were there. "One room please." He said and handed her whatever money he had on him. She quickly gave him a key and let us through. He ran to room number 66, tugging my hurt arm. "slow down! My arm!"
"Sorry sorry babe!" He apologized and gave my wrist a soft kiss before letting me into eh room.
He ran through everything and hurried to the restroom. When he came out he had fluffed up his hair a bit and handed me a curling iron. I did my hair and tied it into the tightest ponytail ever.
"We'll stay here tonight. Please tell me you ain't got a phone they can track." "No, they took it." I said. He sighed and leaned back against the fridge. He pulled out a few chips from a complimentary basket they had in the rooms nd handed me one.
"Ew, store brand." I rejected. He shrugged and ate them up. I laid in bed, thinking.
In the morning, we were given as a flash. It was as if no one and ever been there. The only thing missing were those chips.

He highjacked a car and threw me into eh backseat. I hid down on the floor, tossing a blanket over my head. "No sign of em." He said. He pulled his gloves on and drove the car past so many red lights I lost count. He was a reckless driver, so when we got out, I could only imagine how many bruises I must've earned.
He pulled me out and carried me to a gas station. "Cigarettes please." He said to the clerk. A 15 year old looking brat rolled her eyes and handed him his cigarettes. He took 'em and let me pick a drink. I took over 10 cans of coke and a whole packet of water bottles. I pulled a beanie on and an old jacket someone had left behind. "We're fucked!" He screamed and dragged me to the restroom. I guess someone reported him stealing a car and the cops had followed us here, cuz they were right the fuck outside!
We looked out the window and could see them searching the car. We stayed every still, skating for them to just leave. They walked into eh store and spoke with he clerk.
She obviously told them where we were since she was, well, a bitch.
One of the cops rammed on the door, ordering us to come out. He pointed his finger to the door and pushed me towards the window. "When I say to go, you go, alright?" I nodded and gulped down my saliva. The officer threw open the door, to which Cuphead blew his head in halves.
"Now!" I jumped out the window. He followed me out and hid me in his jacket.
We ran far and into some sort of parking lot.
The cops managed to find us and now...all I can really say is that we didn't make it.

I watched them as they shot Cup right in the side of the head, shattering him to pieces. I gasped and fell down, holding his corpse. An officer yanked dme my the hair. Some of them even undid my clothes and searched me for any drug or weapons. I laid there, horrified at what I saw. His body lay there with no head, the blood oozing out like toothpaste form the tube.
I laid there and fought with the officers all I could before finally receiving my own bullet for he head.

"That's...all Satan." I told him.