Cuphead x mute Reader

It was a rainy day and your boss let you have the day off. You decided this would be your 'self care day', so you did whatever you knew would make you happy. You called your boyfriend and watched your favorite movie for the millionth time again.
As you enjoyed yourself, you realized you did feel pretty lonely.
'Maybe if there's not too much traffic....no nevermind... he'll get in an accident due to the weather..' you thought to yourself. You finally decided to go on with it and called Cuppy.

"What's up baby?" He asked. He looked like he'd just woken up, but you assumed it was just the camera. Y'all ft all the time, but this one felt kind of special. "Nice face mask, bb." He said with a chuckle. You smiled and peeled a bit of it off. You texted him that you wanted him to come over and he agreed. "Ok, honey, I'll be there in a bit. 15 tops." You nodded and hung up. 'i should probably prepare some popcorn for him' you thought to yourself.

You got up from your couch and did just that. Once that was done, you set the bowl down in the living room and hurried to the bathroom to wash the mask off. You fixed up your hair and pulled on some cuter clothes.
You heard the doorbell ring and smiled. You rushed down and got the door.

It wasn't Cups though...

It was some pizza delivery man. "Hey there. I got (_your favorite kind_) pizza for someone named (y/N). This you?" He asked. You nodded and took the pizzas. Moments later, once the guy was gone, you heard exactly 5 knocks on the door. Now you were sure it was Cuppy.
You went and opened the door, smiling at him. He stepped in and gave you a warm kiss. "I got you pizza, baby. Is it here yet?" You nodded happily and handed him a slice. "Great." He took the piece and ate it in like 3 seconds. You leaned over and kissed his cheek. You played with his bubbly hair, feeling the squishy jello in between your fingers. You giggled a little, enjoying his company. "Here, eat" he popped a slice into your smiling mouth and laughed at your shocked expression. You munched on the slice and licked your fingers once you were done. He kissed your forehead and cuddled you in his arms.
"You been watching movies without me?" He asked, pouting. You nodded apologetically and kissed his jelly bean nose.
You moved your hands, signaling that you could restart the movie. "Nah, it's ok." He said, smiling.
He snuggled up into your chest, laying both of you down on the couch. You snickered and played with his red straw. He kissed your collar bone and fixed himself so he could see the film.
Y'all pretty much just spent the rest of the day munching on all the pizza and Evey now and then enjoying some popcorn.